Hairstyles for Long Hair and Heart Shaped Face
If we just described your face type, read on for natural hair care tips and looks that will suit your face, and if you have a different face type, fret not, we have natural hair care tips for you too, click onround or oblong or ovall, to figure out.
Hair Care Tips For Women With A Heart-Shaped Face
- Your face type is quite close to the perfect oval, except that you have a wide forehead and a pointy chin. Cover up the forehead with side-swept bangs- starting from your brow and ending towards the corner of your eyes. Short and blunt cut bangs would not suit you.
- Try and avoid harsh, choppy layers.
- Don’t add height to the crown of your hair. Instead, volume should be added at the sides of the face.
- Make your hair thick and strong so that they can add volume to the sides and balance your face type. Use Dabur Amla Hair Oil to give your tresses the benefit of vital nutrients known for best hair health. Amla or the Indian gooseberry has been used for centuries in nourishing and strengthening hair. Its conditioning properties make amla the perfect solution to wipe out dandruff from your scalp. The high levels of vitamin C make amla great for hair, adding lustre and softness and doing away with dryness of the scalp. What’s more, amla is also rich in antioxidants which prevents premature greying of hair. So all in all, Dabur Amla Hair Oil, penetrates the scalp and strengthens roots, nourishes the hair from root to tip, thereby giving you hair fall control!
Best Hairstyles For Long Hair If You Have This Face Type
Long bob cut:A long bob cut with a bit of wave in it will accentuate your cheekbones. Part your hair from the middle and let your hair flow to the sides to reduce focus from the forehead.
Side swept bangs:You can sport long hair with side-swept bangs for a gorgeous look.
Long layers:It can sweep the attention off your pointy chin and make your lustrous hair the focal point.
Top layers long and soft:If you have short hair, keep your top layers long and soft.
Layers with side-swept bangs:This would look great on you if your hair is of medium length. Add soft curls to it and complete a date night’s look.
Long waves:Long waves with the top layer near your cheek will give you a beach like beauty.
Easy Braided Hairstyles For Long Hair
Hairstyle For Long Hair For Party
Cute Bun Hairstyles For Long Hair
Wedding Hairstyles For Long Hair
Short Wavy Hairstyles
Easy Summer Hairstyles
Different Ponytail Hairstyles
Best Hairstyles For Thin Hair
Hairstyles For Wavy Hair
Tips For Thick Hair
Hairstyles For Oval Face
Hairstyles For Diamond Shaped Faces
Best Hairstyles For Oblong Faces
Hairstyle For Square Face Female
Hairstyles For Round Faces
How To Use Hair Accessories
Different Hairstyles For Long Hair
* Fields are required. Make some cool noise, please don't spam and your voice will be heard.
Was this Article helpful?