5 Hair Changing Home Remedies for Frizzy Hair That Works Wonders in Monsoon
So what really causes frizzy hair? The main cause of frizzy hair is lack of moisture in the air. During monsoon the hair is unable to retain the required amount of moisture in it resulting in them going frizz-crazy. The African forest that you get on your head with the first drop of rain is a result of constant exposure to rainwater followed by warm and humid conditions.How to get rid of frizzy hair? While you can’t make the rain go away by singing a nursery rhyme, what you can definitely do is try out these hair-changing and highly-effective home remedies for frizzy hair. These tips for frizzy hair will smoothen the hair cuticles to block out humidity & reduce the loss of protein thus making your tresses look healthy, lustrous and runway ready!
1. Fight frizz with frizz (carbonated water):It is easy to get lost looking for tips on how to get rid of frizzy hair. Everyone you’d reach out to will have their own tips and remedies to share but one thing that would remain common in those tips for frizzy hair would be generous use of carbonated water while washing your mane. Carbonated water has low pH content which neutralises the frizz in the hair and restores them to their normal and lustrous health. So go ahead and use this miracle product to put an end to all those frizzy hair woes.
2. Beer bath to make your mane go hic-hic hurray:Need more reasons to grab yourself a six pack? Try the beer bath remedy as an effective tip for frizzy hair. Beer is enriched with nutrients and vitamins that help replenish the moisture in your hair. Just add water, beer and few drops of hair oil in a spray bottle. Spray the mix on your hair and let it sit for 3-4 minutes and rinse with cold water.
Follow this easy frizzy hair tip on a regular basis to save yourself from any bad hair day this monsoon season!
3. Make your hair go banana over bananas:That banana is good for your health is no secret. But did you know it has all the essential vitamins and nutrients that strengthen your hair and make them soft and silky? Bananas are rich in natural oils, and act as a natural hair conditioner. A homemade banana mask is the best frizzy hair tip that you can use this monsoon to add shine to your hair.
In a bowl, mix yoghurt, banana, Dabur Vatika Enriched Olive Oil and honey. Coat your hair with this mask and let it stay for 30 minutes before rinsing it off. Follow this routine once every week to get frizz free hair!
4. Vatika Jasmine hair oil:Even a tiny bit of moisture in the air can make the hair pouf up in monsoon. Tried everything but still don’t know how to get rid of frizzy hair? We have a solution! Applying frizz fighting non-sticky hair oil will help manage your strands while making them soft, smooth and silky. Vatika Jasmine Non-Sticky Coconut Hair Oil is the perfect combination of jasmine, coconut and silicone oils that work like magic on the tresses. It restores the moisture balance in the hair making them look healthy and nourished. This non-sticky divine smelling oil is the best home remedy for frizzy hair that can give you ramp ready hair.
5. A deep conditioning coconut oil massage:When it comes to home remedies for frizzy hair, coconut oil is the best hair saving remedy that you can rely on. Coconut oil helps in maintaining and retaining the natural texture of your hair. Apply Vatika Enriched Coconut Hair Oil onto your hair thoroughly from scalp till hair ends. Let the oil sit for thirty minutes in the hair before washing it off with Dabur Vatika Smoothing Treatment Shampoo.
The extra hydrating qualities of the hair oil will help bring down frizz content in the hair and the protein infused shampoo will smoothen the hair texture. With the regular application of hair oil and shampoo you can bid adieu to unmanageable and hair and say hello to beautifully flowing and gorgeous looking hair.
Also read more about benefits of coconut oil for hair.
Need more frizzy hair tips? frizzy hair tips? Follow our blog.
Also learn about hair care in rainy season.
Read More Tips On:
How to Stop Hair Fall
Tips for Dry and Damaged Hair
Healthy Hair Tips
Long Hair Tips
How to Get Shiny Hair
How To Remove Dandruff
* Fields are required. Make some cool noise, please don't spam and your voice will be heard.
Was this Article helpful?