How To Remove Tan From Face - 11 Best Home Remedies For Tan Removal From Face
18 Dec 2017
Getting tanned is the worst skin condition as it not only makes the skin appear dark and discolored, but also causes allergies and breakouts. Hence, it is very important to safeguard skin from the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun. Tanning can be removed with the help of many home made remedies that are simple and quick to follow with fantastic, long-lasting results. Just jumble up few organic and natural ingredients available in the kitchen and see how fast the skin tan disappears.
How To Remove Tan From Face - Tan Removal Face Pack at Home
- Saffron & Milk Tan Removal Face Pack
- Banana, lemon & milk Face Pack
- Chocolate & Orange Juice Tan Removal Face Pack
- Honey And Rice Powder Tan Removal Face Scrub
- Honey And Oatmeal Face Scrub To Remove Sun Tan
- Tomato And Sugar Face Make The Best Tan Removal Scrub
- Baking Soda And Water Tan Removal Face Scrub
- Lemon With Sugar Face Scrub To Remove Sun Tan
- Lemon Juice Mask
- Lemon And Multani Mitti Tan Removal Pack
- Potato And Honey Anti-Tan Face Pack
Read on to know how to get rid of tan from face with these beauty tips at home:
Saffron & Milk Tan Removal Face Pack
For instant results in case of extreme tanning, saffron helps in clearing the skin. When mixed with milk, it acts as a complete skin rejuvenator while adding a natural glow to your face. Read more on how to remove tan.
- 1 milk
- 3-4 strands of saffron
- Soak 3-4 strands of saffron in milk for 20 minutes and keep it aside
- Take a cotton ball and dip it in the milk and saffron mix
- Spread it evenly all over the face and leave it to dry for 20-30 minutes
- Rinse it off with water and repeat daily for effective results
Banana, lemon & milk Face Pack
A two in one wonder, home remedies for tan removal lemon is an awesome combo of bleaching and scrubbing agent at the same time. Mixed with milk and banana it will not just aid in lightening the complexion but also add radiance to it. Read how to use rose water in tan removal face pack.
- 2 tbsp banana (mashed)
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Dabur Gulabrai Rose Water
- Mix banana and lemon juice together and add 1 table spoon of milk, and 1 tablespoons of Gulabari Rose Water and mix well.
- Apply on clean face and let it dry for 20 minutes.
- Remove the pack by scrubbing gently in clockwise and anti-clockwise direction.
- Apply this pack once in two days for effective exfoliation and tan removal.
Chocolate & Orange Juice Tan Removal Face Pack
One of the best properties of dark chocolate is that it helps in refining the texture of the skin while making it few shades lighter. Orange juice is rich in antioxidants that makes the face glow and radiate with health. And together they work better than the best tan removal creams available in the market. This is very effective tan removal face pack for glowing skin.
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate (melted)
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tbsp fuller’s earth (multani mitti)
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and make a smooth paste
- Use this mix to gently massage on the face in circular motion for 5 minutes
- Thereafter, let it stay for 15-20 minutes or till it has completely dried
- Wash it off with lukewarm water and repeat at least once a week to get even and glowing complexion
Honey And Rice Powder Tan Removal Face Scrub
Rice powder and honey make an incredibly effective face scrub which removes older dead tissues and skin and makes it feel smoother. This face scrub is best home remedies for tan removal and is great since the rice powder also helps tighten and tone the skin, whereas honey retains the moisture.
- Grind 2 teaspoons of rice powder add one teaspoonful of honey.
- Use this face scrub to exfoliate the face and body.
- This fairness tip is ideal for sensitive-skinned people as well.
Honey And Oatmeal Face Scrub To Remove Sun Tan
Sensitive skin needs something extra that doesn’t cause irritation or rashes. This honey and oatmeal face scrub to remove sun tan is exactly the same. It works brilliantly on sensitive skin.
- 2-3 tsp oatmeal
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp milk
- Take 2-3 tea spoonsful of oatmeal.
- Add one teaspoonful of honey and 1 tablespoon of milk and mix well.
- Use it to get rid of sun tan off the face and body.
Tomato And Sugar Face Make The Best Tan Removal Scrub
This face scrub can be your go-to and simple remedy for tan removal from the face and body.
- 1 tsp table sugar
- 2 tbsp tomato juice
- Pour some fine sugar on the tomato.
- When the sugar crystals are huge then try to soak them in tomato juice before starting to use it on the face as that can be pretty harsh for the delicate facial skin.
- This will slough off dead skin to uncover glowing smoother skin.
- You will get smoother fairer skin which is an added bonus of this face scrub.
This is very useful home remedies for glowing skin & remove tan from face.
Baking Soda And Water Tan Removal Face Scrub
Another face scrub to remove sun tan from face which is mild and works like a wonder on oily skin. It removes dead cells and gives a brighter looking skin. Oily acne prone skin needs daily exfoliation as the dead skin cells along with the sebum can be a breeding place for bacteria to form a pimple. This scrub takes away the sun tan from face and makes skin color brighter.
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Water (as required)
- Take some baking soda and add some water to it slowly.
- Mix the ingredients till it forms a paste.
- Use the preparation to exfoliate
Lemon With Sugar Face Scrub To Remove Sun Tan
One of the most efficient face scrubs, lemon and sugar remove sun tan and make skin fairer and a lot softer. It also reverses the sun damage due to the lemon juice which is fortified with Vitamin C.
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Take 2 teaspoonful of sugar and add lemon juice in it.
- Let it settle for 10 minutes.
- Use it on the face with gently movements to exfoliate.
Lemon Juice Mask
Lemon juice can be used to remove scars on the face and also reduce tan, and the best part is that it’s purely natural and it doesn’t make your skin dry.
- Slice up a lemon and rub it on the tanned areas. The lemon might tingle a bit, but don’t worry; that just means it’s working, it will do nothing bad to your skin.
- Leave it on for at least 10 minutes or so and then wash your face with plain water.
- Follow this home remedy for tan removal regularly and see the tan disappearing in no time.
Lemon And Multani Mitti Tan Removal Pack
Multani mitti or Fuller’s earth is known to be an antioxidant that helps in cleaning the skin thoroughly, lightening and brightening the complexion.
- 2 tbsp multani mitti
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Take two tablespoons multani mitti and to it add one tablespoon fresh lemon juice.
- Apply the mix on the face gently covering all areas, along with the neck and let it sit for 20-25 minutes.
- Wash off face with cold water and repeat the process once or twice a week for best results.
Potato And Honey Anti-Tan Face Pack
Potato is known to lighten the skin complexion and along with honey works as one of the best anti-tan ingredient.
- 1 medium sized potato (juiced)
- 1 tbsp honey
- Take one medium sized potato and grate it and thereafter squeeze out its juice in a bowl.
- Then add one tablespoon honey to the juice and apply the mask on the face, gently massaging for 10-15minutes.
- Let it sit on the face for another 30 minutes and wash off with cold water.
- Repeat the process weekly.
The best way to curb the harmful effects of sun while outdoors is the generous use of sunscreen lotions, gels and creams. Sunscreens are combine many ingredients that help prevent the Ultraviolet radiations from damaging the skin layers. There are mainly two kinds of ultraviolet radiation -- UVA and UVB and both are worse for our skin, In the long run apart from damaging the skin they cause premature aging and even increase the risk of skin cancer. Application of a sun block lotion with SPF 30 totally protects against the risk of skin damage immensely as observed by experts. The sunscreen enters the skin layers up to seven photons and makes the rays harsh results ineffective.
But do you know the right way to use a sunscreen? Here are 7 tips to make sure you do.
- Choose a sunscreen with 30+ SPF (sun protection factor)
- Apply the sunscreen all over the exposed skin.
- Make sure, you apply it at least 30 minutes before you step out in the sun.
- Also ensure you reapply sunscreen after 4 hours, or more frequently if you happen to sweat a lot.
- You need to apply sunscreen even if you are indoors.
- When it comes to choosing the sunscreen, beware of picking one that’s loaded with too many chemicals. A lot of these chemicals can have side effects like allergic reactions and redness, it could aggravate acne, and lead to eye irritation, or even increase the risk of breast cancer.
- To avoid the side effects, you can do the following: choose a sunscreen that’s ideal for your skin type, be extra careful while using it on kids, if you develop irritation on using a certain brand of sunscreen, you must consult your doctor to prescribe one for you.
Though sunscreen helps in preventing tan to a certain extent, if the damage is already done, the quickest way to get rid of it is to bleach the skin using Fem Fairness range of natural bleaches. The best part about bleaching is that it’s a very simple process, it’s inexpensive and is not very time consuming either.
Here’s a quick recap of the bleaching process and homemade beauty tips for glowing skin so you know how to use Fem bleach the right way:
- First, make sure you tie your hair in a ponytail or a bun so it does not come in the way
- Wash your face and remove any makeup or dirt with a cleansing foam
- Take a teaspoon of the bleach cream and mix it with ¼ of the bleach powder
- Mix the bleach cream and powder properly for about a minute
- Do not let the cream sit, apply it immediately to the face and neck area
- While applying the bleach cream, make sure you avoid the eye and eyebrow area
- Keep the bleach on for about 15 minutes but not any longer, otherwise it might burn your skin
- If you feel a tingling sensation in your skin, it means the activator powder is doing its work. You might be tempted to scratch your face at this point but avoid it at all cost, because after a few minutes the itchiness of the bleach subsides
- Once it’s done, take a warm wash cloth and wipe your face clean.
- Do not wash your face with soap or facial cleanser for at least a day after applying the bleach
Click here to learn more on how to get fair skin and face pack for fairness for that glowing radiant skin.
How To Remove Tan From Feet
How To Remove Tan From Hands & Legs
How To Remove Dandruff