How To Remove Sun Tan - DIY 15 Sun Tan Removal Face Packs
With the summer sun shining in its full glory, at the end of the day most of us are left with ugly and unattractive sun tan on face and hands that are not easy to get rid of. Most people prefer visiting the salon for a quick bleaching session or use cosmetic products with high chemical content to fix their skin. And in the long run, these solutions take a toll on the skin. But with home remedies and best tan removal cream using natural ingredients you can soothe and nourish the skin while getting rid of skin tan in a caring, gentle manner. So here are a few homemade beauty tips that can make your skin summer –ready. Read following tan removal home remedies.
How To Remove Sun Tan:
- Aloe Vera, Masoor Daal And Tomato Face Pack
- Besan And Turmeric Face Pack
- Cucumber, Rose Water And Lemon Juice Pack
- Papaya And Honey Face Pack
- Oat Meal And Butter Milk Exfoliating Pack
- Orange Juice And Yogurt Face Pack
- Rice Flour And Milk Pack
- Gram Flour And Avocado Pack
- Potato And Honey Pack
- Tomato And Turmeric Pack
- Pineapple And Honey Mask
- Almond And Vinegar Mask
- Coconut And Honey Mask
- Sandalwood And Lemon Mask
- Oats And Banana Mask
Aloe Vera, Masoor Daal And Tomato Sun Tan Removal Face Pack
For instant results in case of extreme tanning, masoor dal face Pack helps in clearing the skin. When mixed with aloe vera gel and tomatoes, it acts as a complete skin rejuvenator.
- 1 tbsp masoor dal (soaked)
- 1 tbsp aloe vera gel
- 1 tbsp tomato pulp
- Soak a table spoon of masoor daal in water for 20 minutes and then make a rough paste.
- Mix this paste with fresh aloe vera gel and 1 table spoon tomato pulp and massage on face and neck.
- Keep for 20 minutes and rinse off with water.
Besan And Turmeric Sun Tan Removal Face Pack
A two in one wonder, this pack is a combo of bleaching and scrubbing with the wonder ingredient--Turmeric.
- 2 tbsp besan (gram flour)
- Pinch of turmeric
- 1 tbsp Dabur Gulabari Rose Water
- Mix 2 tablespoons of besan, a pinch of turmeric, 1 table spoon of milk, and 1 table spoon crushed orange peel in a bowl with cold Dabur Gulabari Rose Water.
- Apply on clean face and let it dry for 20 minutes.
- Moist the dried areas by sprinkling water on it and slowly remove the pack by scrubbing gently in clockwise and anti-clockwise direction.
- Apply this pack once in two days for effective exfoliation and tan removal.
- Alternatively, you could also use the variants of Fem Fairness Naturals pearl bleach or Fem Fairness Naturals turmeric herbal bleach, one of the best tan removal cream to remove tan instead of the creams in the market that are loaded with chemicals.
Cucumber, Rose Water And Lemon Juice Pack
Know rose water benefits to get rid of tan. The acidic property of lemon acts as a natural bleach in removing tan and fighting pimples. The cucumber juice and rose water acts as cooling agents for soothing the blemished skin. Constant use of cucumber helps in fair & beautiful looking skin. Read more on how to get fair skin using cucumber.
- 1 tbsp cucumber juice
- 1 tbsp rose water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Take a table spoon each of cucumber juice, lemon juice and rose water and mix in a bowl.
- Apply with cotton on tanned areas, wait for 10 minutes and wash off with cold water.
- Apply this pack every day after you get back home from the sun.
Papaya And Honey Sun Tan Removal Face Pack
The enzymes in papaya are known for skin renewal, whitening, exfoliation and restoration. Honey helps in moisturizing and softening the skin.
- ½ cup papaya (mashed & pulped)
- 1 tbsp honey
- For this pack, take ½ cup of ripe papaya pulp and mash it well, add a table spoon of honey to it and mix well.
- Apply on clean face and dry for 30 minutes.
- Rinse off with water.
Oat Meal And Butter Milk Exfoliating Pack
One of the best properties of butter milk is that it helps in soothing skin and healing blisters and oatmeal acts as a natural scrub that exfoliates skin, removes blackheads and dead cells. And together they work better than the best tan removal creams available in the market.
- 2 tbsp oatmeal
- 3 tbsp buttermilk
- Mix 2 table spoon of oatmeal with 3 tablespoons of butter milk and apply on face and body.
- Gently massage in circular motion
- Let it stay for 15-20 minutes and cleanse with water.
Orange Juice And Yogurt Sun Tan Removal Face Pack
Enriched with vitamin C that helps fight skin blemishes, this face pack rejuvenates skin like a miracle. The collagen found in orange slows down the process of skin aging and helps in skin tightening. Yogurt acts as a natural bleach and moisturizer to make skin soft and supple.
- 1 tbsp yogurt
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- Mix 1 table spoon each of yogurt and orange juice and apply on face.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes and rinse off with water
Rice Flour And Milk Sun Tan Removal Pack
Rice flour is loaded with the goodness of minerals that help in exfoliating the harmful bacterias leaving the skin soft and bright. Along with milk, it helps in moisturizing and hydrating the skin as well.
- 1 tbsp rice flour
- 1 tbsp milk
- Mix one tablespoon rice flour with one teaspoon raw milk to make a paste.
- Apply the paste on the face, gently massaging for 10 minutes and thereafter, let it sit for another 10-15 minutes
- Wash off with cold water and repeat the process weekly.
Gram Flour And Avocado Sun Tan Removal Pack
Gram flour is an excellent ingredient to remove tan naturally as it helps in getting rid of all impurities in the skin. Avocado the wonder fruit helps in bringing the buttery softness to the skin.
- 1 tbsp gram flour
- ½ avocado (mashed)
- 2-3 drops lemon juice
- Take one tablespoon gram flour and add half mashed avocado along with few drops of lemon juice and make a paste
- Apply the paste on the face in circular clockwise motions for five minutes and leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water and repeat twice a month at least.
Potato And Honey Sun Tan Removal Pack
Potato is known to be the best natural bleaching agent that helps in brightening and lightening the skin tone and texture. Along with honey it moisturizes and hydrates the skin, keeping it glowing and tan-free. Follow these home remedies for glowing skin.
- 1 medium sized potato
- 1 tbsp honey
- In a bowl grate a medium sized potato and squeeze out its juice.
- Add one tablespoon honey to the juice and apply on the face, keeping it for 20-25 minutes.
- Rinse off with water and pat dry. Instantly feel fresh and bright skin.
Tomato And Turmeric Sun Tan Removal Pack
Tomato has enzymes that help fight off cells that multiply the growth of melanin, which causes tan. Hence, this is one of the most effective face packs for glowing skin to fight off sun tan.
- Pulp of 1 tomato
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- In a bowl, take pulp of a medium sized tomato and mix it with half teaspoon turmeric power to make a paste.
- Apply the paste on the face thoroughly, leaving it on for 15-20 minutes
- Wash off with water and repeat every alternate day for best results.
Pineapple And Honey Sun Tan Removal Mask
Apart from being a delicious and healthy fruit, pineapple also comes in handy when it comes to seeking solutions for removing sun tan. Loaded with vitamin C, it also helps in nourishing the skin.
- ½ cup pineapple (pulped)
- 1 tsp honey
- In a bowl mash a piece of ripe pineapple and add one teaspoon honey to it.
- Apply the mash on the face, and leave it on for 20-25 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water and repeat the process twice a week for quick relief from sun tan.
Almond And Vinegar Sun Tan Removal Mask
Almonds are considered to be the best ingredients for those seeking a wonderful skin. Vinegar washes off all impurities and makes it clean and bacteria free.
- 5-6 almonds (soaked overnight)
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- Soak 5-6 almonds overnight and grind them to a paste in a mixer the next morning.
- Add one tablespoon vinegar to the almond paste and apply on the face, leaving it on for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash off the face with cold water and apply this mask once a month at least.
Coconut And Honey Sun Tan Removal Mask
Coconut works as the best anti-bacterial and anti-oxidant ingredient, leaving out all impurities and making the skin soft and supple.
- 3 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 tsp honey
- In a bowl scrape off a coconut and squeeze out its milk by adding a little water to it.
- Add one teaspoon honey to it and apply on the face, massaging for 5-10 minutes. Later, let it sit for another 20 minutes and wash off with cold water.
- Repeat the process twice a week for best results.
Sandalwood And Lemon Sun Tan Removal Mask
Sandalwood has healing properties that help the skin recover from sun burns. It also helps brighten and lighten the skin complexion.
- 1 tsp sandalwood powder
- Juice of 1 lemon
- In a bowl mix together a teaspoon sandalwood powder along with juice of a lemon to make a paste
- Apply the mask on the face and neck areas and let it sit for at least 30 minutes.
- Wash off and repeat at least twice a week for quick results.
Oats And Banana Sun Tan Removal Mask
Banana is known to soften and moisturize the skin naturally and also lightens the skin complexion naturally, removing the tan in no time.
- 2 tbsp oats
- 1 ripe banana (mashed)
- In a grinder crush two tablespoons oats to a powder and add a ripe mashed banana to make a thick paste
- Apply the paste on the face gently, massaging for at least 10 minutes and then let it sit for another 20 minutes.
- Wash off face with cold water and repeat the process weekly.
So if you are really keen on avoiding those harmful cosmetics, try these face packs comfortably at your convenience. But remember, occasional application of these natural face packs is not enough and they have to be incorporated in to your daily skincare routine for effective results. For instant fairness you can always trust the Fem range of herbal bleaches – there’s one for every skin type. Follow those fairness tips to keep your skin healthy & glowing. Don’t forget to share your experience once you’ve tried these in the comments section below.
* Fields are required. Make some cool noise, please don't spam and your voice will be heard.
Was this Article helpful?