Imagine yourself as a show-stealer and envy of everyone, wherever you go. Doesn’t it sound fascinating and a dream come true? What if, we say, you can actually be the ‘Diva’ of every event? What if, we say, others being envy of you is not just a distant dream, but a possible reality? If you are thinking, we are kidding then why don’t you test for yourself?
You do know that you are special; you do know that you are unique, so why do you think your skin will be same as others? Why do you think that you can follow same treatment or tip as them and get the instant glowing skin? If you desire to stand out from the crowd, then you also need to come up with face packs for glowing skin that are especially created to pamper your skin.
Know Your Skin
Before, you actually prepare homemade face packs for glowing skin; you need to understand your skin tone and type
. Your skin can fall under any of the five categories mentioned below and thus, you need to take care of it accordingly-
You are lucky, if you have normal skin type, as it is least prone to skin problems, such as pimples, blackheads, rashes, etc. and thus, can easily be managed as compared to other skin types. Usually, the youthful are blessed with this skin type and thus, glow all the time.
If your skin pores are large, your face produces more oil than required and you often suffer from pimples and acnes, then without any doubt, you have oily skin. Hence, you need to come up with treatments to get rid of excessive oil.
If your skin is rough in texture, becomes red easily, wrinkle signs appear sooner than expected and your face looks dull, then these are signs of dry skin type. In order to bring glow and brightness back in your face, you need to hydrate your skin and apply natural face packs for glowing skin.
T-Zone or Combination Skin
Now, this is something very few are aware of and even a fewer to able to manage this skin type. You have often heard people saying, ‘I have Oily skin or dry skin or normal skin or even sensitive skin’, but hardly anybody says, ‘I have T-Zone skin type’, because people are not aware of it. In this skin type, your cheek area is dry, whereas your forehead, nose and chin are oily. In short, from forehead to chin, leaving cheeks your face is oily and thus, you need to take care of both the area of your face accordingly.
If your skin gets easily affected by any face product or dirt and thus, becomes prone to rashes, itchiness and pimples, then your skin is sensitive and demands extra pampering and care.
Homemade Face Packs on Basis of Skin Type
Below is the list of some easy homemade face packs for glowing skin, according to your skin type that you can prepare and apply on your face to get instant glow
Face Packs for Normal Skin
Fruit Face Pack
Fruit is healthy to eat and apply. It gives your skin required vitamins and glow.
To prepare fruit face pack, you need 1 slice of papaya, 1 banana, 1 tomato and 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Mash papaya and banana in a bowl
- Now, add tomato extract and honey in it
- Mix, the ingredients well to make a thick gooey paste
- Apply it on your face and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with plain or cold water.
Orange and Milk Pack
Orange is rich in Vitamin C and Milk is natural fairness agent.
- To prepare this mask, you need 2 tablespoons of orange juice and 2 tablespoons of milk.
- In a bowl, take milk and orange juice in equal amount.
- Now, mix it well and apply the liquid on your face
- Leave it there for 20 minutes and then, rinse it off with plain water.
Face Packs for Oily Skin
Remove Oil with Orange
Oatmeal-Fruits rich in citric acid, like orange and lemon, are natural fairness agent. Moreover, they help you out to get rid of extra oil from your face.
- To prepare orange-oatmeal pack, you need 1 tablespoon of Orange Juice and 2 tablespoons of oatmeal.
- Take 2 tablespoons of oatmeal in a bowl
- Now, add orange juice in it
- Mix the ingredients well and apply it on your face. ( Orange will remove excessive oil and oatmeal will act as natural scrub to get rid of dead skin)
- Wash it off with plain water, after 20 minutes.
Keep it Easy with Lemon & Water
As mentioned above, lemon is a natural bleach agent. Moreover, it is one of the best ingredients to get rid of oil on your face
- All you need is a tablespoon of lemon juice and water
- Mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of water in a bowl
- Now, apply the liquid on your face
- Leave it there for 25 minutes and wash it off.
Face Packs for Dry Skin
Be Milky with Milk
If you want milky glowing skin, then this is one of the best homemade face packs for glowing skin. Almond, milk and honey all three hydrates skin and gives you natural glow, just like, Fem Fairness Naturals Saffron Bleach.
- To prepare this pack, you need 5-6 soaked almond, 1 tablespoon of milk and honey
- Grind the soaked almond in milk to make a paste
- Add honey in the mixture and mix it well
- Apply the pack on your face.
- Rinse it off with normal water after 20 minutes.
Glow with Cocoa Charm
Cocoa is good for the skin. It makes your skin radiant and glowing. Coconut milk and honey moisturize your skin, whereas, oatmeal is a natural scrub.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oatmeal, ½ tablespoon ofcocoa powder, ½ tablespoon of honey,2 tablespoons of coconut milk to prepare this face pack.
- In a bowl, take oatmeal, cocoa powder and honey and mix them well
- Then, add 2 tablespoon of coconut milk and mix it to make a paste.
- Now, apply the pack on your face for 15 minutes
- Wash it off with plain water.
Face Packs for T-Zone Skin
For T-Zone or combination skin type, you can use face packs for dry skin, like mentioned above in cheeks area and face packs for oily skin in T-Zone area aka from forehead to chin, leaving cheeks. This way, you can manage both the areas of your skin well and get glowing skin.
Face Packs for Sensitive Skin
Honey & Carrot Conjunction
Sensitive skin needs extra pampering and thus, you need ingredients which don’t affect your skin.
- You need 1 boiled carrot and 1 tablespoon of honey
- Mash the boiled carrot in a bowl
- Add honey in it and mix it well
- Now, apply it on your face for 10 minutes, before you wash it off.
Mangolicious Face Pack
- Mango provides freshness and glow to your face without harming your skin in anyway.
- 1 small mango and 1 tablespoon of curd
- Mash the mango in a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of curd.
- Now, apply the mixture on face and leave it there for 15 minutes
- Wash your face with cold water.
Now, flaunt your radiant skin, without even spending money in a salon by simply following these easy-to-make homemade face packs for glowing skin. You should also give Fem Fairness Naturals Saffron Bleach
a try to get instant glow.
Homemade Tips for Glowing Skin
Homemade Face Pack For Fair and Glowing Skin
How to Get Fair Skin In Summer
How to Get Instant Fairness
How to Get Fair Skin Naturally
Natural Bleach for Face
Homemade Remedies for Glowing Skin
How to Get Fair Skin Naturally