Top 12 Homemade Night Creams for Beautiful Skin
There is a lot of difference between the creams we use during the day and the ones we use at night. Day creams are focused more on protecting the outer layers of the skin while the night cream work on replenishing the skin cells while you are sleeping. Buying different night creams for different purposes may cause a hole in your pocket. Why spend money on such creams when you can make one at your home itself with the ingredients available just in your kitchen! One of the easiest beauty tips is to choose a homemade night cream. Homemade night creams not only keep the skin hydrated but also replenish and make the skin look young and fairer. Homemade night creams for fairness are very easy to make using simple and easily available ingredients.
Wondering how to make homemade night cream for oily skin? Follow these home remedies and homemade creams for glowing skin that one can put on their face for amazing results.
- HOMEMADE NIGHT CREAM FOR FAIRNESS
- HOMEMADE NIGHT CREAM FOR ANTI-AGING
- NIGHT CREAM FOR OILY SKIN HOMEMADE
- HOMEMADE NIGHT CREAM FOR GLOWING SKIN AND PROBLEM FREE SKIN
- HOMEMADE NIGHT CREAM FOR DRY SKIN
HOMEMADE NIGHT CREAM FOR FAIRNESS
Rose Water and Almond Oil Night Cream
Rose water and almond oil are two of the best ingredients for the betterment of skin conditions. While rose water helps in hydrating the skin and keeping it, soft and glowing, almond oil provides the nourishment of vitamin E, bringing back the glow and shine on face. Now the question arises on how to make this night cream at home, well it is effortless.
- 3-4 drops Dabur Gulabari Rose Water
- 2-3 drops almond oil
- 1 teaspoon of glycerine
- A teaspoon of frozen coconut oil
- In a container, mix few drops of almond oil and a teaspoon of coconut oil and stir
- Thereafter, add few drops of rose water and a teaspoon of glycerine to it
- Apply the cream on face, neck and hands gently, massaging for about 10 minutes
- Use it every night after washing and cleansing face as it one of the best homemade night cream for fairness.
Almond Homemade Night Cream for Fairness
This homemade skin whitening night cream is not just a cream but magic for the skin. This cream helps in rejuvenating dead skin cells and increases the growth of new cells. Almond and cashew nut powder helps in skin cleansing and almond oil is full of vitamin E, which moisturizes the skin naturally. It works as a homemade night cream or moisturizer.
- 1 tablespoon almond powder
- 1 tablespoon cashew powder
- 1 teaspoon rose water
- Few strands of saffron
- A pinch of turmeric
- Few drops of almond oil
- In a bowl, add a tablespoon of almond powder along with the same amount of cashew powder
- Then add a teaspoon of rose water and make a paste
- Thereafter, add a few strands of saffron to the mixture and add a pinch of turmeric along with few drops of almond oil
- This power-packed moisturizer should be used daily at night, as it is one of the best home remedies for fair skin
Apple Night Cream
Love apples? Here comes homemade night cream for fair complexion that is one hundred percent safe and natural. Apples are rich in vitamins A, B & C, malic acid and are also a good source of anti-oxidants, which help in making the skin fair and young. These creams soothe pimples and heal scars and spots as well.
- 1 apple chopped into pieces
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon almond oil
- 2-3 drops of rose water
- A pinch of turmeric
- A pinch of cinnamon
- In a mixer add a few pieces of an apple and blend into a smooth paste
- Thereafter, add a teaspoon of olive oil, and similar quantity of almond oil along with few drops of rose water for hydration as well as good smell
- Stir the mixture thoroughly till it forms a creamy consistency
- Then add a pinch of turmeric and cinnamon to it and mix again
- Apply the cream on face gently before sleeping
- Store in an air-tight container for a longer shelf-life
HOMEMADE NIGHT CREAM ANTI-AGEING
Green Tea Night Cream
Homemade night cream for oily skin is what most of us look for. No one wants to get up with a layer of oil on their skin the next morning. It can make your skin look greasy and rob it off its natural fairness. Hence, one can try making this amazing green tea cream at home without much hassles. Green tea with its antioxidant properties heals the skin against the damage caused by free radicals and prevents premature aging while making it soft and glowing. Other than healing the skin, green tea for hair loss works miracles for weak hair.
- 1 green tea bag
- Few drops of hot water
- 1 tablespoon of beeswax
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2-3 drops of almond oil
- In a bowl combine a tablespoon of beeswax with few drops of almond oil and mix properly
- Make a green tea solution by dipping the bag in a little hot water and add it to the earlier prepared mixture
- Thereafter, add a tablespoon of coconut oil to the mixture and apply on the face, massaging gently in a clockwise position
Apply it daily before sleeping and store in an air-tight container
Avocado Anti-Aging Night Cream
Avocado is one of the best fruits for health as well as skincare. Not only it moisturizes the skin, but being rich in vitamins A, B, C and K and potassium and magnesium, also helps in reversing the effects of premature aging of skin.
- A mashed ripe avocado
- An egg yolk
- A tablespoon hung yogurt
- In a bowl, mash a ripe avocado and add and egg yolk to it
- Thereafter, add a tablespoon hung and thick yogurt and make a paste
- Apply it on face and neck regularly massaging gently for 10 minutes before sleeping
- Keep the cream in refrigerator for a week and use daily
Olive Oil And Cocoa Butter Night Cream
Olive oil and cocoa butter are skin friendly ingredients, which when combined together make for an amazingly effective homemade night cream for anti-aging. Cocoa butter is known to soften the internal layers of skin, keeping it supple and soft in the long run.
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cocoa butter
- In a bowl combine a tablespoon of coconut oil and extra virgin olive oil.
- Thereafter, add a tablespoon of cocoa butter and make a thick paste, which can be stored easily in an air-tight container for long.
- Apply the cream on face and neck, gently massaging for a long time.
NIGHT CREAM FOR OILY SKIN HOMEMADE
Aloe Vera Homemade Night Cream For Oily Skin
A homemade night cream for oily skin in summers seems like a distant dream. Those who have oily skin can never think of applying a night cream in summers. But this homemade miracle can solve that problem. Aloe vera is a magical antiseptic that heals and hydrates the skin. It keeps the excess skin oil at bay and makes it smooth and glowing naturally. It is the best homemade night cream for oily skin in summers.
- 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel
- 1 teaspoon lavender oil
- Few drops of primrose oil
- In a bowl, add a tablespoon of aloe vera gel with one teaspoon aromatic lavender oil and few drops of primrose oil
- Make a smooth paste by stirring the oils together and apply on the face gently
- Store in an air-tight container and keep it for few months
Glycerin Homemade Night Cream For Oily Skin
This works as best homemade night cream for oily skin as glycerine hydrates and moisturizes the skin naturally.
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of glycerine
- 3-4 drops rose water
- In a pan, heat a tablespoon of coconut oil and add the same amount of glycerine to it.
- Thereafter, add few drops of rose water and let the mixture cool
- After that it forms into a creamy paste. Apply the cream on neck and face, massaging gently for 5-10 minutes.
- Apply it every night before going to bed.
HOMEMADE NIGHT CREAM FOR GLOWING SKIN AND PROBLEM FREE SKIN
Milk Cream Night Cream
Fresh milk cream is considered to be the best therapy for skin. It cleanses, refreshes and moisturizes the skin completely and naturally. Hence, applying this homemade night cream for fairness daily can be the best skin regimen for anyone. Besides this it is also a good night skin care home remedy to try for flawless skin and complexion.
- A tablespoon fresh milk cream
- Few drops of rose water
- A tablespoon olive oil
- In a bowl, add a tablespoon of fresh milk cream and olive oil and churn till it forms a thick paste.
- Thereafter, add a few drops of rose water for aroma
- Apply the homemade night cream for fair complexion on face regularly every night and see the difference in skin texture within a few days
Turmeric & Lemon Night Cream
Combination of turmeric and lemon is one of the best home remedies for glowing skin. Not only they brighten and bring glow to the skin but also help in keeping it free from bacteria and other free radicals.
- A pinch of turmeric
- 7-8 overnight soaked almonds
- Few drops of lemon juice
- A pinch of sandalwood powder
- In a mixer make paste with 7-8 crushed overnight soaked almonds and to it add a pinch of turmeric powder and few drops of fresh lemon juice
- Then add a pinch of sandalwood powder to the mixture and transfer it to a clean bottle
- Apply the cream twice a week at bed time, and store in refrigerator for two weeks
HOMEMADE NIGHT CREAM FOR DRY SKIN
Butter And Honey Night Cream
Butter and honey gives beautiful and supple skin along with hydration till the inner layers. This homemade night cream for fairness is the best formula for acne prone skin as both honey and butter help rejuvenating skin cells.
- 1 tablespoon clarified butter
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Few strands saffron
- In a bowl, mix together a tablespoon of clarified butter along with a teaspoon of honey and few strands of saffron
- Stir continuously to make a creamy mixture and thereafter apply on the face and neck, gently massaging clock-wise for 10-15 minutes daily
See the difference in skin texture within a few days by regularly applying this cream
Orange Homemade Moisturizer For Face At Night
Orange is a seasonal fruit and hence is available mostly in winters. It is loaded with vitamin C which is a good source of natural moisturizer for face at night and the overall skin as well. Orange night cream is a wonderful ingredient that helps dry skin get the required nourishment naturally.
- Peel of 2-3 oranges
- Few drops of orange oil
- 1 tablespoon petroleum jelly
- 1 teaspoon glycerine
- In a mixer, crush 2-3 peels of an orange and to it add few drops of orange oil along with a tablespoon of Vaseline and a teaspoon of glycerine
- Stir the mixture continuously to make a face pack with creamy consistency
- Your homemade night cream for dry skin is ready. Apply every night religiously during winters and see how soft and supple the skin becomes
- It can be stored for two weeks in an air-tight container
These night creams for glowing skin are not just easy to make at home, but very effective for skin as well. All ingredients used in these creams are natural and hence there are no side effects. Need more inputs on how to make your own night creams? Keep following our blog.
Read more about how to use how to use aloe vera for hair.
* Fields are required. Make some cool noise, please don't spam and your voice will be heard.
Was this Article helpful?