DIY Face Packs to Remove Sun Tan
07 Aug 2017
With the summer sun shining in its full glory, at the end of the day most of us are left with ugly and unattractive sun tan on face and hands that are not easy to get rid of. Most people prefer visiting the salon for a quick bleaching session or use cosmetic products with high chemical content to fix their skin. And in the long run, these solutions take a toll on the skin. But with home remedies and best tan removal cream using natural ingredients you can soothe and nourish the skin while getting rid of skin tan in a caring, gentle manner. So here are a few homemade beauty tips
that can make your skin summer –ready.
- Aloe Vera, Masoor Daal and Tomato Face Pack:
For instant results in case of extreme tanning, masoor daal helps in clearing the skin. When mixed with aloe vera gel and tomatoes, it acts as a complete skin rejuvenator.
- Soak a table spoon of masoor daal in water for 20 minutes and then make a rough paste.
- Mix this paste with fresh aloe vera gel and 1 table spoon tomato pulp and massage on face and neck.
- Keep for 20 minutes and rinse off with water.
- Besan and Turmeric Face Pack:
A two in one wonder, this pack is a combo of bleaching and scrubbing with the wonder ingredient: Turmeric.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of besan, a pinch of turmeric, 1 table spoon of milk, and 1 table spoon of crushed orange peel in a bowl with cold Dabur Gulabari Rose Water.
- Apply on clean face and let it dry for 20 minutes.
- Moist the dried areas by sprinkling water on it and slowly remove the pack by scrubbing gently in clockwise and anti-clockwise direction.
- Apply this pack once in two days for effective exfoliation and tan removal. Alternatively, you could also use the variants of Fem Fairness Naturals pearl bleach or Fem Fairness Naturals turmeric herbal bleach on of the best tan removal cream to remove tan instead of the creams in the market that are loaded with chemicals.
- Cucumber, Rose Water and Lemon Juice Pack:
The acidic property of lemon acts as a natural bleach in removing tan and fighting pimples. The cucumber juice and rose water acts as cooling agents for soothing the blemished skin.
- Take a table spoon each of cucumber juice, lemon juice and rose water and mix in a bowl.
- Apply with cotton on tanned areas, wait for 10 minutes and wash off with cold water.
- Apply this pack every day after you get back home from the sun.
- Papaya and Honey Face Pack:
The enzymes in papaya are known for skin renewal, whitening, exfoliation and restoration. Honey helps in moisturizing and softening the skin.
- For this pack, take ½ cup of ripe papaya pulp and mash it well, add a table spoon of honey to it and mix well.
- Apply on clean face and dry for 30 minutes.
- Rinse off with water.
- Oat Meal and Butter Milk Exfoliating Pack:
One of the best properties of butter milk is that it helps in soothing skin and healing blisters and oatmeal acts as a natural scrub that exfoliates skin, removes blackheads and dead cells. And together they work better than the best tan removal creams available in the market.
- Mix 2 table spoon of oatmeal with 3 tablespoons of butter milk and apply on face and body.
- Gently massage in circular motion.
- Let it stay for 15-20 minutes and cleanse with water.
- Orange Juice and Yogurt Face Pack:
Enriched with vitamin C that helps fight skin blemishes, this face pack rejuvenates skin like a miracle. The collagen found in orange slows down the process of skin aging and helps in skin tightening. Yogurt acts as a natural bleach and moisturizer to make skin soft and supple.
How to? Mix 1 table spoon each of yogurt and orange juice and apply on face. Leave it on for 30 minutes and rinse off with water.
So if you are really keen on avoiding those harmful cosmetics, try these face packs comfortably at your convenience. But remember, occasional application of these natural face packs is not enough and they have to be incorporated in to your daily skincare routine for effective results. For instant fairness you can always trust the Fem range of herbal bleaches
– there’s one for every skin type. Don’t forget to share your experience once you’ve tried these in the comments section below.Image credit 1 2
Tomato Tan Remedies for Face & Skin
Home Remedies For Removing Tan
Home Remedies For Tan Removal On Face