Aloe Vera for Hair: Home Remedies on How to use Aloe Vera for Hair?
Once It was considered as a wild plant, nowadays Aloe Vera has a special status when It comes to medicinal benefits. Although these health benefits have been known for around six thousand years but it was not until recently that we came to know this plant as the ultimate cure for many ailments. This plant has long triangular shaped fat stems coming out of its roots, which upon dissection has a slimy liquid that is called the Aloe juice or Aloe latex due to the thick consistency. Since the last decade Aloe Vera has been regarded as one of the most effective natural solution to ailments like Hair loss, Now days Shampoos are infused with Aloe Vera for dandruff control, Gum health, heart problems, Cholesterol issues and many more ailments that you could get rid of by utilizing the benefits of Aloe Vera. But since we are talking about hair health specifically we are going to focus on the Aloe Vera uses for hair.
Video: Dabur Vatika Shampoo with Satt Poshan (Power of Seven Natural ingredients)
- Aloe Vera for Hair Fall Control
- Benefits of Aloe Vera for Itchy Scalp
- Aloe Vera for Hair Cleansing
- Benefits of Aloe Vera for Hair Growth
- Aloe Vera Uses for Hair and Scalp pH Balance
- Aloe Vera Uses For Hair As A Mist Or Conditioning Spray
- How to Use Aloe Vera for Hair Masks
- Aloe Vera Hair Mask with Eggs
- Aloe Vera Hair Mask with Shikakai And Coconut Oil
- Aloe Vera Uses for Hair Shampoo
Aloe Vera is a key ingredient in most of the products that are based on natural ingredients; there are even fruit juices that are infused with aloe latex due to the reason that Aloe latex aids digestion.
- It is particularly rich in compounds like sodium palmate and glycerin, which upon application can give you amazing results.
- Aloe Vera is also rich in Vitamins like A, B, C and E.
- Even the pale yellow skin beneath the Aloe skin is dried and powdered to use as an effective laxative.
- The Beta carotene present insole vera gives it unique anti-aging properties
- People with oily skin can cheer up as Aloe Vera can moisturize your skin without any greasiness.
- Aloe Vera gel is great when used as a scrub.
- Aloe Vera is great for reducing acne and reducing Sun Tan
- Benefits of Aloe Vera include healing of external wounds and insect bites.
Below we are going to de brief on the benefits of Aloe Vera and how can we use the same to get rid of most of our hair problem trough Aloe Vera for hair home remedies.
Benefits of Aloe Vera for Hair
Aloe Vera for hair benefits and Aloe Vera uses for hair as per the hair problems:
Aloe Vera for Hair Fall Control:
Due to the presence of proteolytic enzymes, there are multiple benefits of Aloe Vera for hair.It has unique scalp healing properties; also, Aloe Vera for hair conditioning is a very good alternative to the chemical laced conditioner that are available in the market. As per experts Aloe Vera benefits include protein synthesis, which help replenish the keratin in your hair to make them stronger, thus making Aloe Vera for hair fall control an effective solution. You can use Aloe Vera for hair loss without worrying about any chemical side effects. Hence, it is an effective strategy to use Aloe Vera for hair fall control.
Benefits of Aloe Vera for Itchy Scalp:
Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, Aloe Vera is highly beneficial in reducing scalp inflammation. In addition, it is quite effective to use Aloe Vera for dandruff or Seborrheic dermatitis control. Proven benefits of Aloe Vera include reduction of dermatitis as well.For calming an itchy scalp a cooling Aloe Vera hair mask is recommended, which we are going to discuss in details in the Aloe Vera for hair home remedies section.
Aloe Vera for Hair Cleansing:
Aloe Vera benefits also includes cleaning of hair and follicles effectively without leaving any chemical residue behind. It is a very gentle and mild cleanser which does not strip the scalp off of its essential sebum (Oils), this makes Aloe Vera for hair loss is a great solution.
Benefits of Aloe Vera for Hair Growth:
As previously discussed cleansing benefits of Aloe Vera, it cleans the hair follicles of any dirt or dead skin and promotes new hair growth. An aloe scrub can also be particularly beneficial for removing dead skin from scalp.
Aloe Vera Uses for Hair and Scalp pH Balance:
The natural pH level of our scalp is 5.5, nut the store bought shampoos and other hair products are sometimes laced with sulphates which are alkaline in nature, which upon application hinders with the pH balance of your hair, which is one of the reasons behind your ‘Bad hair days’. Aloe Vera uses for hair include restoring your scalps pH balance and helping in keeping your hair shiny and smooth.
How to Use Aloe Vera for Hair:
Sometimes people are oblivious to methods to use Aloe Vera at home. It is cheaper and very easy, so forget the Google thread ‘how to use Aloe Vera for hair’ and keep on reading to find the simple DIY remedies for Aloe Vera uses for hair.
Aloe Vera Uses For Hair As A Mist Or Conditioning Spray:
- Take a few tbsp of Aloe Vera juice and dilute the same with clean water.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice if you want to use Aloe Vera for dandruff control.
- You can use any essential oil for a little bit of fragrance.
- Spray this mixture and leave it on overnight. You can follow your normal hair wash regime in the morning. Feel the benefits of Aloe Vera for hair shine yourself.
How to Use Aloe Vera for Hair Masks:
There are many ways we can use Aloe Vera hair mask or Aloe Vera pack for hair, to enhance the look and texture of our hair. Mentioned below are some of the ways on how to use Aloe Vera for hair as a hair mask:
Aloe Vera Hair Mask with Eggs:
Eggs are rich in healthy fats and proteins, which are imperative in maintaining healthy hair. Let's find out how to use Aloe Vera for hair masks with eggs.
- Mix a one egg along with half a tbsp of olive oil with Aloe Vera gel.
- Apply this mixture to your scalp and to the entire length of your hair.
- Make sure your entire scalp is covered with this mixture
- Keep this on your scalp for two to four hours
- Wash off with cold water and a mild shampoo
Aloe Vera Hair Mask with Shikakai and Coconut Oil:
Use this Aloe Vera hair mask for deep conditioning of your hair and reaping benefits of Aloe Vera for dandruff control.
- Mix aloe gel along with half a tbsp of shikakai powder.
- Add some Dabur Vatika Coconut Oil in this mixture, look for the consistency you want your hair mask to be
- Apply this mixture to your entire scalp and to the length of your hair.
- Keep this mixture on for as long as two to three hours
- Wash off with cold water.
This is a bulletproof way to use Aloe Vera for dandruff control
Aloe Vera Uses for Hair Shampoo:
Use this shampoo for clean and moisturized scalp, enjoying benefits of Aloe Vera for hair nourishments. Although this one is mentioned as shampoo but it’s a great way to use Aloe Vera pack for hair as well.
- Mix some aloe gel along with some yoghurt and honey.
- Keep the consistency as per your preference.
- Apply this mixture and wash off if you want it as a shampoo or leave it on for two to four hours and wash off.
If you are also looking at nourishing your hair without having to fear about dangerous chemical residue on your scalp, you should try Dabur's range of natural oils and shampoos. We understand that you hair means a lot to you and to help you take care of your means a lot to us. So, give your hair a new life, naturally by using Dabur hair oils, which helps in rejuvenating your scalp health strengthens hair from root to tip and the oils are clinically proven to reduce hair fall up to 50% in 4 weeks.
Was this Article helpful?