Beat Hair Fall with These Amazing Home Remedies Using Hibiscus
22 Nov 2017
While hibiscus has been known to cater to the needs of hair and skin of all types, its remedial benefits for damaged hair & hair fall are widely useful. Since, everyone around seems to be grappling with one hair problem or the other looking for options that are effective and at the same time affordable is but natural. So, if you suffer from a hair woe and want to use something that is natural and free you from your hair troubles without burning a hole in your pocket then what could be more apt than hibiscus for hair!
Benefits of hibiscus for hair:
Hibiscus is rich in vitamins, riboflavin, calcium and carotene among other essential nutrients, which makes it perfect to combat any and every issue related to hair and in particular hair fall. Using hibiscus for hair benefits in:
- Prevention of premature greying of hair
- Making hair strong from root to tip
- Adding natural shine to the strands
- Conditioning the scalp & hair from deep within
- Adding volume & bounce to hair
How to use hibiscus for hair?
Hibiscus for hair can be used in a variety of ways. From using its leaves to oils that has natural extracts of hibiscus in it to hibiscus based shampoos and conditioners; this flower has the ability to vow your hair with its mild touch. If using market ready products are not your cup of tea, you can prepare your own home remedies using hibiscus for hair growth.
Hibiscus oil for hair growth:
Applying a hibiscus based hair oil is always a good idea. Hair oils like Vatika Enriched Coconut Oil with Hibiscus that is made with natural extracts of the flower, benefits in the hair in the following ways:
Massaging hibiscus oil for hair will rejuvenate the scalp and facilitate blood circulation, which aids in regeneration of hair. Post massage, wrap your head in a towel for 10 to 15 minutes before rinsing it off with a mild shampoo preferably Vatika Hair Fall Treatment Shampoo.
- Controls hair fall
- Enriches & nourishes the scalp
- Strengthens the roots & strand
- Enhances hair growth
- Maintains the natural hair colour
- Prevents premature greying of hair
- Prevents Dryness
Hibiscus leaves for hair:
Another way of using hibiscus for hair to make a natural rinse with it. In 4 cups of water, boil 5-6 hibiscus flowers, 1/2 cup hibiscus leaves and 8-10 soap nuts (reetha). Once boiled, grind everything together and use it to wash your hair with at least twice a week. Hibiscus leaves for hair will add nourishment and strength to the hair and reetha will aid in keeping them soft, silky and shiny.
Hibiscus flower for hair growth:
If hair growth is what you desire, then there is nothing better than applying hibiscus flower to your hair. It will condition your hair, strengthen them from root to tip and rejuvenate the scalp to make way for fresh and healthy hair to grow.
To make a natural hair conditioner using hibiscus leaves:
This conditioner will add shine and bounce to your hair and nourish the hair roots to promote hair growth by reviving dead hair follicles.
- Boil 3-4 hibiscus flowers in ½ litre water
- Boil it till the water turns slightly red
- Once it’s red, mash the flowers after the water has cooled-off
- The hair conditioner is ready to be used for post shampoo wash
While hibiscus flower and hibiscus leaves for hair growth can be used in many different ways; we have got you covered few remedies that you can try from the comfort of your home.
Hibiscus & curd hair mask:
This helps in strengthening the hair.
- Grind a few hibiscus leaves to make a paste
- Mix with 4 tablespoons of curd & apply on the hair and scalp for an hour
- Wash off with a mild shampoo
Hibiscus & fenugreek anti-dandruff hair pack:
- Soak a tablespoon of fenugreek seeds overnight
- Grind hibiscus leaves and fenugreek seeds together and mix with buttermilk and apply the paste on your scalp
- Let it dry for 30 minutes & shampoo
Hibiscus & henna hair pack:
Read more on how to apply henna on hair.
- Grind a handful of hibiscus leaves with henna leaves
- Add the juice of half a lemon and apply it on your hair
- Wash off after 45 minutes with a mild shampoo
Hibiscus & amla hair mask:
Also read about various benefits of amla for hair.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of amla powder with 3 tablespoons of crushed hibiscus leaves
- Add juice of 1 amla and apply
- Leave it on for about 40 minutes
- Rinse it with a mild shampoo
The above hibiscus for hair growth remedies can be added to your hair care regimen, which will only enhance and enrich your hair in many ways and prove a strong remedial procedure for combating hair loss.
Read more about hair care tips
and effective home remedies to control hair fall
Read More Tips On:
Tips for Dry and Damaged Hair
How to Get Shiny Hair
How To Make Hair Silky
Healthy Hair Tips
How To Remove Dandruff
Long Hair Tips