How to Get Rid of Frizzy Hair in Summer
05 June 2014
In summer, if your hair ends up looking like a bird’s nest then you have your reasons to shy away from heading out in the day. But with these hair care tips, you can learn to avoid frizzy hair. First things first, to know how to avoid it, it’s important to know its cause. Curly hair or moisture deprived hair suck up moisture from the humid air which causes the hair to swell, which means that keeping your hair hydrated can solve this problem for you. Read on for hair care tips which help you do the same:
- Almond Oil And Egg Almond oil acts as a natural hair emollient which nourishes the hair and prevents frizzing and egg proteins repair the hair strands. Together, almond oil and egg can do wonders to your hair. Mix 1/4th cup of Dabur Almond Hair Oil with one raw egg and blend it well to form a smooth paste. Apply this on your hair and scalp, and wait 40 minutes before washing hair. Use a nourishing shampoo such as Vatika Premium Naturals - Heena & Olive Shampoo which is mild, natural and doesn’t damage your hair.
- Hot Oil Massage A hot oil massage conditions your hair and moisturises them. Mix 1 part each of Dabur Amla Hair Oil and Vatika Enriched Coconut Oil and Vatika Enriched Olive Hair Oil. Heat the mixture and massage it onto your scalp. Cover your head with a warm, moist towel for 20 minutes and wash it off. You’ll be left with silky smooth tresses!
- Mayonnaise This hair care tip is a surprise for you. Who knew that the mayo you dipped your chips in could be so beneficial for your hair! Just mix 1/4th cup of mayonnaise with 1/3rd cup of pure almond oil and add 1 egg. Apply it on each and every strand of your hair and leave for about 20 minutes, allowing the mixture to settle and work its magic. Wash with a mild shampoo. If you have curly hair, this is a great option which will leave your hair supple and glamorous.
- Bananas Bananas are not just great in your milk shake, they also make a great ingredient if used in a hair care recipe. A banana mask for hair is prepared with mixture of smashed banana, a spoon of honey and some coconut/almond oil. Apply it on your hair, keep it on for an hour, wash it off and bid goodbye to frizzy hair.
Read More Tips On:
Tips for Dry and Damaged Hair
How to Get Shiny Hair
How To Remove Dandruff
Healthy Hair Tips
Long Hair Tips
* Fields are required. Make some cool noise, please don't spam and your voice will be heard.
Was this Article helpful?