Dabur Amla Hair Oil Review
- Massage your scalp with Dabur Amla Hair Oil.
- Leave overnight for best results.
- Shampoo next morning to get healthy, lustrous hair.
Dabur Amla Hair Oil Review:
Enclosed in a strong plastic bottle with a flip-top, Dabur Amla hair oil is dark in colour with a green tinge. It is not a very light oil but at the same time it’s not too sticky too. The exotic Ayurvedic fragrance is quite enchanting, so I make sure I apply it to my hair roots once in 3 days, leave it overnight and shampoo the next morning. This oil really has herbal ingredients that start working their magic just in one wash. It leaves my hair healthy, shiny and soft. I have been using this hair oil for the past few months now and it has given me good results with an improved hair growth.
Amla Benefits for Hair
- Easy to handle with a leakage-free bottle.
- Results in hair that’s softer, smoother, longer, stronger and blacker.
- It is a natural hair oil without any chemical ingredients.
Will I repurchase it?
Yes. Amla benefits for hair are numerous and has really helped me with hair fall and regain the shine of my hair.
Will I recommend it?
Yes, I will recommend it to people with damaged, weak and brittle hair.
* Fields are required. Make some cool noise, please don't spam and your voice will be heard.
Was this Article helpful?