How to Protect Hair from Sun
And as much as we all love the sun, truth be told, getting to much of sun can cause some serious damage to your precious locks. But don’t you worry, because we’ve got your back! Here are five hair care tips for summer and simple-to-use hair products that will keep your hair shiny and healthy - without too much hassle.
- Too much sun is no fun - Getting a lot of sun can lead do your tresses no good. As a matter of fact, the harmful UV rays are bad news for our hair, as well as our skin. They can leave hair dry, brittle and faded. But you can protect your hair by using a scarf to keep it covered to protect it from the sun and dust. Too much heat rips the scalp off the naturally produced essential oils leading to brittle fried hair with split ends. So make sure to cover you hair up while you’re out in the sun. This is an important homemade hair care tip.
- A good shampoo can fight your hair woes - Not all hair products are created the same way. Most of them have different compositions and serve different purposes. For example, if you use Dabur Vatika Black Olive and Almond Shampoo. Unlike normal shampoos, Vatika Black Olive & Almond Shampoo does not have any harmful chemicals. Its active natural ingredients help nourish and deep condition your hair without damaging them. And since it’s free from harmful chemicals and synthetic substances, you can take care of your hair naturally.
- Get styling with right products - Styling with products that are suited for your hair type can make a huge difference. With the right mix of products, you can create a hairstyle that will have everyone talking. All you have to do is wash your hair with the best shampoo for silky hair. With Dabur Vatika Heena & Olive Shampoo turn your tresses from dull & lifeless to smooth & silky with the perfect balance of natural ingredients like Henna, Green Almonds and Shikakai.
- Don’t let your colour fade away - If your hair is colour-treated, the last thing you want to do is spend too much time in the sun. And forget the swimming pool - chlorine will strip the colour from your hair shaft in the blink of an eye. However, there are hair care products that will let you swim with coloured locks. Nourish your hair from root to tip by using this ultra-light, non-sticky Dabur Almond Hair Oil . Packed with the nourishment of almond and the power of nature’s treasured herbs like hibiscus, olive & muskroot, Almond Hair Oil is the perfect partner for your coloured tresses.
- Brush it to flaunt it - Keep your hair away from breakage, stimulate circulation in the scalp and encourage blood flow to the roots of your hair by brushing it regularly. They say that the longer your hair, the bigger your brush should be. So make sure that you choose your brush according to your hair’s length, style and texture and brush it twice a day to make it longer and healthier.
* Fields are required. Make some cool noise, please don't spam and your voice will be heard.
Was this Article helpful?