Hair Care Home Remedies
Go organic The market is overloaded with all kinds of hair care treatments. From shampoos, serums, conditioners, to all kinds of oils and creams, there is no dearth of products that answer your question on how to grow hair. But the best way to combat hair fall and baldness is to go the natural and organic way, since natural remedies and treatments always offer long term solutions and not just temporary fixes. Out of all the products that we use for our hair, a shampoo is perhaps the most important since we use that on a regular basis. Therefore, opting for the right shampoo is extremely important.Dabur Vatika’s premium naturals Henna and Olive shampoo is an all-natural formula that includes henna and olive extracts. Apart from these two potent ingredients, it also includes green almonds that nourish the hair from the roots. Vatika’s Henna and Olive shampoo provides you with lustrous, strong hair, without using any harsh chemicals.
- Home remedies Henna: This has been known as a natural remedy which reduces hair fall and repairs damaged hair right from the roots. Henna conditions the hair, provides a richer, natural colour and strengthens the roots as well. To make a hair pack with henna:
- Take two tablespoons of henna powder
- Brew a couple of amlas in boiling water
- Mix the henna powder in the amla water and apply it to your scalp
- Leave it on for about 2 hours and then wash it off with warm water
- Olives: These fruits are approximately 5000 years old and are known for treating hair fall and baldness. Whether you consume them or apply the oil to your hair, olives are rich in anti-oxidants and vitamins that encourage new hair growth, and reduce hair fall. To make a hair pack from Olives:
- Take 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Mix one teaspoon honey
- Add 2 tablespoons of warm water and apply this to your hair
- Leave it on for about an hour or two and then shampoo
Read More Tips On:
How to Stop Hair Fall
Tips for Dry and Damaged Hair
Healthy Hair Tips
Long Hair Tips
How to Get Shiny Hair
How To Remove Dandruff
* Fields are required. Make some cool noise, please don't spam and your voice will be heard.
Was this Article helpful?