30 Fairness Tips & Home Remedies on How to Get Fair Skin Fast Permanently
04 Sep 2017
Wondering how to become fair naturally?
True, fairness can’t be attained overnight and you need to go step-by-step to achieve the desired results, but that should not stop you from trying these home remedies to get fair skin in one day. Since, they have been prepared using natural ingredients, your skin is saved from the rigours of damage that market ready skin care products can cause. Still don’t believe us? Read further to know how to get fair skin at home.
Home Remedies on How to Get Fair Skin:
Home Remedies on How to Get Fair Skin:
Turmeric for Whiter Fairer Skin:
This age old magical ingredient has been excessively mentioned in Ayurvedic scriptures for its antibacterial, antifungal and skin whitening properties. Its regular use in the form of face packs can help make your skin fairer and whiter, remove any blemishes, scars or tan and also fight pimples. Wondering how to get fair skin using turmeric? Try this:
Read about various benefits of turmeric for skin.
- Mix 2 spoons full of honey with ¼ spoon of turmeric
- Make a paste and apply on face & neck
- Let it dry for 30 mins
- Wash with water
Tomato for Skin Darkness:
Want fair skin in a week? Start using tomato as a tip for fair skin right away. Tomatoes contain lycopene which helps reduce tan or darkness from the skin. Its regular use will also help in removing dead cells from the surface of your skin thus leaving you with an even and lighter complexion. If how to get fair skin in 1 week naturally is a question that bothers you:
Also read about skin de tanning tips using tomato.
- Blend 1 tomato with 2 tsp of lemon juice
- Apply on face & neck
- Leave for 20 mins
- Rinse with water
Rose water for Fairer Skin Tone :
Need tips for skin whitening? Simply add rose water to your everyday skin care regime. Packed with the goodness of antioxidants and vitamins, it helps sooth irritated skin, removes dead cells from the surface of the skin, improves skin tone and also add natural glow to your face. To get fair complexion in a week using rose water:
- Soak 3 tbsp of oats in warm water for ½ hour
- Make a paste with oats, Dabur Gulabari Rose Water and ½ tsp curd
- Apply on face & leave it for 20 mins
- When removing with water, scrub the mix off using upward strokes
Gram flour (besan) for Even Tone Complexion:
When the question on how to get fair skin in 1 week arises, there is no better remedy than a gram flour based face pack that can come to your rescue. A great exfoliator, it aids in removing tan or any dark patches thus giving you an even complexion and naturally fresh looking. Follow the below mentioned steps to this magical face pack:
- To 2 tbsp of besan, add a pinch of turmeric
- Make a paste using rose water & apply on face
- Leave for 20 mins
- Wash using lukewarm water
Fuller’s earth (multani mitti) for Fairer Skin:
A mixture of montmorillonite & bentonite, multani mitti ensures a healthy glowing skin naturally. It is also a rich source of minerals like lime, alumina & iron oxides which aids in giving you a fairer complexion. Its regular application will help soak up the excess oil present on the skin’s surface and remove any impurities and so is best suited for people with oily or acne prone skin. Follow the below mentioned steps to this magical face pack:
- To a teaspoon of multani mitti add ½ tsp of Dabur Gulabari Rose Water
- Mix both the ingredients to form a smooth paste
- Apply on face and neck area and leave it to dry for 15 mins
- Wash with lukewarm water
- Repeat at least three times a week for fair complexion and even skin tone
Honey Lemon Instant Fairness Face Mask
Lemon juice has skin lightening properties while honey adds softness to it. To make this all-skin-friendly face mask, you need to:
- To 2 tablespoons of honey add 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Mix both the ingredients together to make a smooth paste
- Apply the paste all over the face and leave it to dry for 15-20 minutes
- Wash it off with warm water
- Repeat at least thrice a week for soft, fairer looking skin
Radiant Skin with Rava & Curd
You can make natural scrub using Rava aka suji and curd. Rava and Curd scrub will help to remove dead skin and thus, makes your skin fair and flawless. Method-Rava and Curd scrub is one of the easiest home remedies for instant fairness. Just follow these tips-
- Take 1 tablespoon of Rava and 1 spoon of curd in a bowl.
- Mix them well. Add ½ tablespoon of rose water, if the paste is thick.
- Now, apply the pack on your face.
- Keep rubbing the pack gently on your face after every few minutes to stop it from drying.
- After 15 minutes, wash your face with cold water and get the skin you always dreamt for.
Blast of Beetroot for Instant Fair Skin
Want natural blush? Now, don’t you? You can get it easily, just by making beetroot and gram flour face pack. Beetroot is rich in iron and vitamins and thus, cleanses your skin pores, giving you fair skin instantly. To make this amazing home remedy for fairer looking skin:
- Take 2 tablespoons of gram flour, a pinch of turmeric powder and fresh cream in a bowl.
- Now, Squeeze out the juice from the grated beetroot and add it in the bowl.
- Mix the ingredients well to make a fine paste.
- Apply the paste on your face and leave it there for 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water and get the desired result.
What if I say that instead of making a delicious dessert with walnut and almond, you can make face mask to get instant fairness? Trust me, I am not kidding. Almond helps to give you fair skin, while walnut also adds natural glow. To make this pack,
- Take 5-6 soaked almond, 1 soaked walnut, 1 tablespoon of curd and a little bit of ground flax seed.
- Blend milk-soaked almonds and walnut in a blender to make a fine paste
- Now, add curd and ground flax in it.
- Mix the ingredients well and apply it on the face
- Leave it for 10 minutes and later, wash it off with cold water. This face mask is best suitable for people with dry skin, as it moisturize your skin as well.
Instant Fairness Tips - How to Get Fair Skin in One Day/Instantly:
Turmeric & Milk :
Want to know the secret to getting fair skin in one day the natural way? Start applying turmeric and milk face pack. Benefits: Milk moisturises the skin and turmeric aids in lightening and brightening the skin tone. By applying this amazing face pack on a daily basis, you will not only get rid of any scar marks or blemishes on the face but also get natural glow and fairer looking skin over a period of time. To make this mask:
- Take two tablespoons of milk and add ½ teaspoon turmeric powder to it
- Mix them well
- Soak a cotton ball in the golden liquid and use it to spread the mix all over your face and neck area
- Let it dry on the face overnight
- Next morning, rinse the mix off your face with warm water
- Repeat the process daily to get fairer skin over a period of time
Egg Mask :
Benefit: To become fair in one day, try the egg fix. It not only satisfactorily answer your query of how to become fair but also help in tightening and firming up the skin thus preventing wrinkles and fine lines from appearing on your face. To make this face pack:
- In a bowl take 1 egg white and whip it
- Apply it all over the face and neck area and leave it to dry for 15-20 minutes
- Wash it off with warm water
- Repeat twice a week to get firm, soft and fair skin
Papaya, Avocado & Cucumber Pack
If getting fair complexion and even skin tone is what you desire, try applying pulp of fruit on your face. Ding this on a regular basis will not only help get rid of scars and blemishes from the skin but also moisturize it from within to make it glow from the outside. How to get fair skin with a fruit pack? Make a simple yet effective fruit pack at home by:
- Mix 1 tablespoon each of papaya, avocado and cucumber pulp in a bowl
- Add a teaspoon of honey and Dabur Gulabari Rose Water and make a smooth paste
- Apply the mix all over the face and neck area
- Let it dry on the face for 15-20 minutes
- Wash it off with lukewarm water
- Repeat the procedure at least thrice a week for clean, clear and fairer skin
Coconut water for Brighten Skin Tone:
Benefits: If how to get healthy fairer looking skin is the question that bothers you, then you’ll find the answer in coconut water. It helps in lightening and brightening the skin tone while keeping it hydrated and moisturized from within. Apply coconut water at least once a day all over the face and neck area, with the help of a cotton ball, to get clean, moisturized and glowing skin over a period of time.
Lemon for Instant Skin Lightening
Benefits: If there is one anti-darkening remedy that you can trust blindfolded then it is lemon. The citric acid present in lemons help remove dead skin cells and give way to fresher, younger looking skin. Lemons also aids in lightening of complexion, removal of darks pots & blemishes and provide as even tone & texture to the skin. To make an effective lemon juice based face pack:
- Take 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice and add 1 teaspoon of honey to it
- Mix both the ingredients together and with the help of a cotton ball spread it evenly all over the face
- Leave it on the face for 15-20 minutes
- Wash it off with normal tap water
- Apply daily for soft, fair looking and flawless complexion
Apple to Get Instant Fairness
Benefits: Apple is a popular fruit and healthy fruit for body as well as skin. A very famous health quote, “An apple a day, keeps a doctor away” defines all magical wonders of this popular fruit. Apple is very beneficial for skin too. The AHA (alpha hydroxyl acids) content of the apple keeps luster in skin and helps in improving the skin tone naturally. To reap the benefits of apple for fair skin:
Prepare apple cream at home and apply it over face and neck skin.
How to make apple cream?
- Soak peeled apple slices (3-4) in milk for around 15-20 minutes
- In a mixer, put the soaked slices and blitz them till a smooth cream like mix is formed
- Now, store the creamy mix in deep freezer for about 10 minutes
- After this, mix a tablespoon of lime juice in the chilled creamy paste and apply it all over the face and neck area
- Keep the paste over skin for 15 minutes and rinse it off with cool water
- Repeat at least thrice a week for improved skin tone & texture
Rose Water to Get Instant Fairness
Benefits: Rose water has many utilities, some use it as eye drop to clean the eyes, and others use it to cleanse the face. Rose water carries anti-oxidants which help in removing oxidants and dust particles from the skin. Rose water should be applied over the face covering all portions properly.
Follow the below mentioned steps for that flawless even toned skin:
- In a bowl, take 2-3 tablespoons of Dabur Gulabari Rose Water
- Dip a cotton ball in it and use it to spread the water all over the face and neck area
- Leave it on till the skin has absorbed the liquid
- Now wash your face with cold water
- Apply the water at least once a day to get rid of impurities from the skin, rejuvenate the face and add natural rose like glow to your face
Papaya and Cucumber Pack
Benefits: The blend of papaya and cucumber can do great wonders to the skin. Both the ingredients are used together to make an amazing skin whitening pack. Cucumber hydrates the skin while papaya aids in treating skin problems like pigmentation, discolouration, exfoliating dead cells and free radicals from the surface of the skin; only to reveal a layer of fresh and rejuvenated skin.
To prepare the pack:
- I a mixer, blend 3-4 pieces each of a ripe papaya and cucumber
- Once they have been pureed, add a teaspoon of honey and fresh milk to the blend
- Transfer the paste into a bowl and apply it all over the face
- Leave the face to dry for 20-25 minutes before rinsing it off with warm water
Papaya & Tomato Mix
Benefits: Papaya is rich in Vitamin C and Tomato contains Vitamin C & E. Now, think for yourself, what will happen if we combine these two? You will get healthy looking fair skin. Application of this effective homemade skin remedy will aid in reversing the damage done by the sun, lighten the skin thus giving even toned skin.
To make Papaya & Tomato face mask, follow these steps:
- Take 1 Tomato and 1 slice of Papaya
- Mash them together in a bowl & apply it on your face
- Leave it to dry for 10-15 minutes
- Wash your face with a cold water mixed with few drops of rose water for instant fairness
Note- You can also add a little milk and 1 teaspoon of oatmeal in the pack to make a natural scrub. But, if your skin is sensitive, then you better go with just papaya and tomato.
13 Beauty Tips on How to Become Fair:
Needless to say, besides helping rejuvenating your body internally, yoga has some incredible effects on your skin too. Practice some inverted poses. It is believed that they help control aging and help to maintain a healthy glow by stimulating the circulation and relaxing your muscles. Two poses are believed to be especially great for this – the downward dog pose and the lion face. Make sure you learn them from a proper instructor before trying them yourself at home.
Things that goes inside our body matter a lot when it comes to healthy skin affair. Lack of essential proteins and vitamins such vitamin A, E, and C are essential for healthy skin and rebuilding of skin tissues. Increase the in-take of fruits rich in Vitamin C and E, because they help you in achieving fair skin. Papaya is one fruit that has Vitamin C, E and contains anti-oxidants. It helps you in giving radiant skin. Then, there is carrot, rich in Vitamin A & C. It gives you even-tone fair skin. Now, we know why bunnies are so white! So, this time ‘Go Orange’.
Avoid Sun Exposure:
The sharp UV rays of sun have always been the enemy of skin. The ultra-violet rays of the sun have high potential to break down the elastin and collagen in skin which makes the skin go dull and dry very quickly. Sun rays also affect the melanocytes in skin, which could disturb the pigmentation cycle of skin. Exposure to sun heat for long duration could give various skin problems such as rashes, red patches, skin dryness, and even skin cancer. Hence always apply an effective sunscreen lotion at least 20 minutes before stepping out in the sun. Sun’s harsh ultraviolet rays can damage your skin and result in dull and uneven skin tone. Make sure your sunscreen has higher SPF of 40 or more.
If one closely observes the skin of a smoker, they would find more wrinkles and looseness in skin. The skin of a smoker is not healthy and doesn’t repair as easily as the skin of a non-smoker. The reason behind this problem is the contraction of blood vessels due to smoking. Smoking stops the proper supply of blood to the outer layer of skin that results in dull and lifeless appearance of skin. Beyond this, the body and skin of a smoker also gets easily dehydrated and lacks moisture to a great level. In short, smoking harms the health as well as skin of an individual adversely.
Use Natural Skin Bleaches:
In routine life, an individual has to deal with various harsh as well as mild chemicals in routine activities. Some examples of such chemicals or irritants are laundry detergent, cleaning agents and even some skin bleaching products. There are some skin bleaches in market that have chemical base and harms the skin after single use. To avoid damage to skin, one should maintain distance from such irritants in routine life. And if there is any immediate need of bleaching skin, one should natural skin bleach or bleach products that doesn’t carry chemical base. One good example of such bleach is Fem Fairness Naturals Pearl Bleach, which uses milk extracts to lighten the skin tone.
Avoid Hot Showers:
The hot showers might give a relaxing and refreshing effect to many people but the same hot shower snatches away the moisture of skin. Hot water strips down the outer most layer of skin called epidermis and makes the skin dry and scaly. Hence, it is always advised to avoid hot water usage for cleaning skin. So, try and take hot showers moderately rather than using hot water for daily bath.
Avoid Skipping meals:
It is an unhealthy practice and makes the skin as well as body to starve for essential proteins and vitamins. This practice causes dryness and premature aging of skin.
Choose Skin Products Wisely:
Testing too many skin products, cosmetics, lotions and other items harms the skin different days with their different properties. Hence, choose the product wisely and stick to a particular skin product.
Not drinking enough water throughout the day makes the body and skin dehydrated and the skin becomes shrunk and rough very easily. You must have heard thousands of times to drink 7-8 glass water a day, but still I am repeating in a hope that now, you will actually implement it into your life. Drink as much water as possible, especially lukewarm water. It purifies your blood and removes impurities and gives you flawless skin.
Insufficient sleep or sleeping at odd timings in busy lifestyle harms the skin to great extent. Lack of sleep also leads to the problem of dark circles and clogged pores.
Wash Face Before Bed:
Use a mild cleanser like Dabur Gulabari Rose Water to remove dirt and pollution from the skin’s surface before going to bed. Use a mild soap-free face wash to wash your face.
Exfoliate your face with homemade, natural or herbal scrubs, at least once a week, to eliminate presence of dead skin cells and impurities from the skin and to reveal fresh, new & healthy skin. Buy exfoliating skin too often leads to stripping down of essential oil in skin making it rough and dry. Try to keep the exfoliating practice to maximum number of once in a week to keep skin healthy.
First and foremost tip is to cool and soothe the burnt skin. Moisturizing is the best possible way to soothe the tanned skin. Since sun exposure would have evaporated most of the hydration, your skin would be deprived of moisture. To begin with skin de-tanning, moisturizing should be the first step. Always moisturise your face with a deep-hydrating cream or lotion like Dabur Gulabari Moisturising Cream.
Read more on fairness face packs, homemade tips for glowing skin and various beauty tips for skin.