Benefits of Curd for Hair - How to Make Hair Pack with Curd
Keeping your hair healthy and damage free can be an arduous task considering the busy schedule we all have and focusing on growing your hair can be a tedious task too. You hair can be genuinely demanding and would require proper care and effort to keep it growing and healthy. But there are always ingredients available in your kitchen that can speed up your hair growing process and add health and shine to your hair.
Video: Vatika Enriched Coconut Oil For Hair – Reduce Hair Fall By 50%| MyBeautyNaturally
- Benefits of Curd for Hair
- How to Use Yogurt for Hair Growth
Curd has always been known as a common hair care product. Not only is it loaded with vitamins and fatty acids but is extremely essential when it comes to your health. Curd for hair is undoubtedly an excellent ingredient because it aids hair growth and below are the reasons mentioned:
Benefits of Curd for Hair
Is curd good for hair? Read the benefits of Curd for hair and then decide for yourself
- Curd soothes your irritated scalp since it has a cooling effect.
- Curd calms the frizz in your hair and keeps it moisturized for a long time than usual
- Curd for hair fall is magical! Curd not only curbs hair fall but also improves your scalp health and reduces the clogging of follicles.
- Curd is a powerhouse of anti-fungal properties and enables you to get rid of dandruff and soothes the scalp
- Curd also has the potential to balance the ph level of your scalp by regulating the sebum production
How to Use Yogurt for Hair Growth
Egg and Curd for Hair:
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Yogurt
- 30 minutes
- Take a bowl and put an egg inside it. Whisk the egg until the yellow and white are combined.
- Add 2 tablespoon of curd in the egg and mix till the time you get a paste out of it.
- Section your hair into two parts and apply this mix to your hair from roots to tips Ensure that you have covered all of your hair
- Leave the hair mask with curd for 20-30 minutes.
- Wash the hair with a mild shampoo and cool water.
- You can use this hair pack with curd twice a week for better understanding.
Curd and eggs for hair work wonders. Eggs are loaded with proteins that nourish your scalp. And the combination of curd with eggs not only promotes hair health but also ensures fast hair growth.
Aloe Vera and Curd for Hair:
- 3 table spoon pure aloe vera gel
- 2 table spoon curd
- 2 table spoon olive oil
- 1 table spoon honey
- 45 - 50 minutes
- Take aloe vera gel, curd, olive oil and honey in the above mentioned quantities and mix all these ingredients in a bowl and make a smooth mixture out of it.
- Take this mixture and massage it into your scalp for about 15-20 minutes.
- After massaging your scalp, use the curd hair mask to cover your hair from roots to tips and keep it on for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse off the mask with your regular shampoo.
- You can repeat this process twice a week.
Aloe vera is loaded with amino acids and protein. The antimicrobial properties it contains helps your scalp be healthy and curd for hair growth is essential.
Read more home remedies on how to use aloe vera for hair.
Avocado and Curd for Hair:
- 1 cup curd
- ½ a Ripe Avocado
- 2 table spoon olive oil
- 1 table spoon honey
- 25 minutes
- Take an avocado free of lumps. Mash it in a bowl with above mentioned ingredients to it in a bowl and mix until you get a smooth paste out of it.
- Part your hair into sections and start applying this mask to your scalp and hair strands.
- Ensure you cover each strand of your hair including your roots and tips, it will help boost nourishment to your hair and repair damaged hair.
- Keep the mask on for good 20-25 minutes and wash it off with your regular shampoo.
- Applying curd on hair along with avocado can be a very good remedy for dry hair and this mask can be used once a week and for normal hair once a fortnight is enough.
Avocado is a powerhouse of antioxidants and is loaded with Vitamin E that repairs scalp health and tackles slow hair growth. It’s a perfect hair care ingredient since it conditions your hair. Curd for hair fall control is also essential. So when you combine avocado with curd, it becomes a perfect hair care mask for you.
Coconut Milk and Curd for Hair:
- 1 cup Coconut milk
- ½ cup curd
- 2 table spoon Camphor Oil
- 2 hours
- Take a bowl, put all the above mentioned ingredients in it and mix all till you get a perfect mixture out of it
- Use this mixture to massage your scalp with it.
- Once you cover your scalp, ensure to cover you hair from roots to tips
- Keep it on your hair for about an hour or two
- Rinse off with your regular shampoo and lukewarm water.
- To ensure best result, use this hair mask once a week.
As all of are aware of the fact that coconut milk is a power house of significant fatty acids and vitamins. Therefore, when it is mixed with curd, it enhances hair health and gives your scalp the nourishment it requires for hair growth and curbs the hair fall. Coconut oil is also very essential when it comes to hair health. Curd and coconut oil for hair is a blessing. When these two ingredients are combined, it gives your scalp and hair the nourishment it has been craving for. You can also use Dabur Vatika Coconut Hair Oil for effective results and for healthy hair growth
Was this Article helpful?