4 Amazing Hair Masks For Damaged Hair
24 May 2018
If damaged hair is giving you sleepless nights, then that’s just going to aggravate the problem even more! Stop being worried and trust us with your hair problems. Damaged hair can be restored to life with these home remedies for hair. Just read on and you’ll know why these home remedies for hair are our recommendation.
- Eggs mayonnaise hair mask Damaged hair can be really frizzy. Eggs and mayonnaise work great on your hair to make it soft. Separate the yolks of 2 eggs from their whites. Whisk the egg yolks with 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise. Use this mask on the bottom 2/3rds of your hair. Put a shower cap over your head and let it sit for at least 15 minutes before washing out with cold water. If you use warm water, the egg will get cooked. And you wouldn’t want that, would you?
- Home remedy for hair which is dry - avocado & olive oil hair mask
- Avocados are great for moisturising damaged and dry hair. All you have to do is:
- Step 1 - Simply mash up an avocado with a teaspoon or 2 of Vatika Enriched Olive Hair Oil. .
- Step 2 - Separate dry hair into 4 sections (2 up, 2 down) and apply the mixture to each section of hair, starting with the bottom 2 first.
- Step 3 - Once the entire head is covered in the avocado mixture, put a shower cap over it and keep for half an hour.
- Step 4 - After that, rinse in the shower using a mild shampoo like Vatika Premium Naturals.
- Banana olive oil hair mask If you have hair damaged from chemicals and heat, try this banana and olive oil mask to help fix those damaged tresses. Take a banana and one tablespoon of Vatika Enriched Olive Hair Oil and blend using a blender until combined into a paste. You can also add a dash of flour if the paste is too runny. Apply his mask to your hair in the same manner as the previous one, separating hair into sections. Now wrap using a shower cap and keep it on for about 30 minutes. Rinse out with cold water for soft hair.
- Ingenious home remedy for hair - milk honey mask This milk and honey mask is perfect for brittle, damaged hair that tends to be thin and easily weighed down by heavy conditioners and oil treatments. Warm up two cups milk in the microwave so it's not too hot to the touch. Use cream if you have coarse hair and skimmed milk if you have fine hair. Add two tablespoon honey and stir until fully dissolved. If you use low-fat milk, add a teaspoon of flour to thicken the mask, otherwise it won't stay on hair. Now pour it over dry hair, massaging thoroughly to ensure all strands are covered. Place a shower cap over hair and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Now wash your hair and flaunt perfectly soft mane.
* Fields are required. Make some cool noise, please don't spam and your voice will be heard.
Was this Article helpful?