Sleep Your Way To Radiant Skin
20 May 2015
- Beautiful morning skin – Every time you’re off to sleep, you skin uses those sleep hours to heal itself from the everyday damage "Beauty sleep" is real. Your skin uses sleep hours to heal itself from the day's damage. That’s why you may wake up looking fresh and rosy.
- Fewer breakouts – Lack of sleep can cause stress, which causes pimples and blackheads irrespective of age. Stressful situations coupled with lack of sleep is double the trouble as it causes more serious breakouts.
- Fresh eyes –Wondering why your eyes don’t sparkle like they used to? Don't replace them with dark circles that make your face look dull. Often, dark circles can be a hereditary problem, but it only gets worse if you don’t get enough shut-eye. Even though you can disguise them by applying eye cream, it’s only a temporary solution. Make sure that you get 8 hours of sleep and see the difference.
- Perfect skin tone - Regular night outs can strip the sheen off your skin and make it look pale and blemished. Lack of sleep can make your skin feel coarse and uneven, which even the tan removal creams or complexion enhancers in the market can’t fix. By getting the right amount of sleep, you are encouraging a healthy blood flow to your skin. You can also apply a homemade night cream for glowing skin.
- Looking naturally beautiful – When was the last time you woke up, looked at yourself in the mirror and wanted to change nothing about yourself? We’re sure that with all the running around, dust and pollution, the damage caused is quite noticeable. But there’s a very simple trick to look healthier, less tired and more attractive without breaking a sweat – sleeping!
- No more puffy eyes - The reason behind puffy eyes is water retention. When your head lies flat on the bed, it makes fluid collects around them. You can easily avoid it by putting your head above your heart at night by stacking a few pillows below it. If you're a night owl looking for a snack, reach for a piece of fruit. Salty snacks can give you a swollen face in the morning. That's because foods that are high in salt can cause you to retain fluid, resulting in puffiness.
- No bloated face – Drinking a glass of wine might seem like a good idea, but it might lead to dried-out skin and large, visible pores the next morning. Instead of a glass of wine or coffee, have lots of water and say goodbye to bloated face.
- Fewer wrinkles - If you end up sleeping with your face directly on the pillow and ask why friend have a flawless face – well, it may be because she’s a back sleeper. Sleeping with your face directly on the pillow often leads to lines and creases in the skin. And guess what, they can become permanent with time. So try to sleep sideways or with your head facing up.
* Fields are required. Make some cool noise, please don't spam and your voice will be heard.
Was this Article helpful?