Skin Cleansing Tips
- Dry patches: These are the rough dry spots on the skin and it doesn’t matter how much moisturizers you slather on, they will take their own sweet time to heal and get back to normal.
- Tightness: If your skin feels tight and taut, that means you have definitely robed your skin off its natural oils, maybe through too much cleansing or by using a product that’s not suited for your skin type!
- Acne: Now, this can be an indirect result of your habit of over cleansing. When your skin’s natural oils are stripped off or there is a change in pH balance, it can result in acne. And acne is always bad news!
- Rashes: These can easily be spotted as reddish marks on the skin that says their own story of skin abuse.
So what exactly do we mean by over cleansing?
Well, while you cleanse your skin, your motive is to get rid of any dirt, makeup traces or excess oils but you are supposes to do that without disturbing the normal pH balance or stripping the natural oils. Simple! Not all oils are comedogenic; in fact, they lubricate your skin and make a barrier against the external harsh environment. Let us give you a couple of skin care tips that can spare you from any of the above mentioned signs and skin problems!
Lastly, be gentle with your face and avoid using products with loads of chemicals. You will be blessed with skin you’ve always dreamt of!
* Fields are required. Make some cool noise, please don't spam and your voice will be heard.
Was this Article helpful?