How To Take Care Of Skin With Easy and Natural Homemade Skin Care Tips
Looking gorgeous and beautiful is a wish of every lady on earth. And yes, they do lots of hard efforts and wager lots of money on various beauty products to achieve that glittery model look of TV advertisement. Alas! All their wishes come falls on ground after trying lots of expensive beauty products. After realizing the fact those lots of money has gone to waste, the mind comes to stress about how to take care of skin. Don’t let the starry TV commercial make you fall for any beauty product anymore. Use the real brain and discover some homemade skin care tips.
Adopting any homemade skin care tips is the cheapest and safest way to deal with skin. Though there are some skin care tips that involve usage of some finished products but that too in a moderate sense. Skin care is a dedication task, which involves patience and seriousness towards skin care. If anyone is not serious about its own skin then whatever damages happens to the skin, it won’t bother that individual. So, it’s important that an individual should understand how to take care of skin to make it look good and beautiful in long run.
No doubts all the ladies want to know the answer to the question – how to take care of skin but unfortunately some doesn’t get time to look after properly and pamper their soft skin. As a result, the skin becomes ugly with passage of time and suffers various problems such as blemishes, dryness, dullness, oily texture and many more issues. To avoid such problems, the best solution is to go by the skin care treatment at home. Doing things at home is easy and convenient rather than waiting or taking an appointment of salon and rushing for it to be on time. The biggest advantage of the homemade tips for skin care is the ease of practicing it anytime at home. As the name says the story, the homemade skin care tips obviously involve home items or ingredients that are easily available at home most of the time.
Some of the homemade tips remind us about old discoveries of elders calling it the secrets of beautiful skin and their knowledge about various ingredients and their properties. Every home or natural ingredient forming various homemade skin care tips has some special kind of properties that benefit the skin directly and does the skin repair job effectively. Hence, if you want to know how to take care of skin on daily basis for problems such as pimple or acne, dryness of skin, premature aging and others, there are many homemade tips for skin care. And the best part about the skin care tips is that it doesn’t harm the skin in any way unlike the commercial beauty products made up of various chemicals.
Before jumping on to the skin care tips, let’s put on some focus towards things that alone does some wonders for skin. There are some ingredients and small things easily available at home, which used alone over the skin on regular basis, could provide glowing healthy skin. Some of those powerful skin beneficial tips on how to take care of skin are:
- How to take care of skin with rosewater: Rosewater is used by many people as skin cleanser on daily basis. One could bring home rosewater from market such as Dabur Gulabari rosewater or can also make it at home by preserving rose petals in water for few days and then straining the rosewater. Rosewater is really good for skin and if someone cleanses their skin in morning and before going to bed with rosewater, they will experience glow in their skin in few weeks.
- How to take care of skin with lemon juice: Lemon juice citrus acid and anti-oxidant helps in boosting up the skin health and gives a freshness effect to the skin. Using lemon juice for cleaning the skin once or twice in a week is a good idea. Also, the lemon will bring back the lost softness and luster to the skin. Now you know how to take care of skin with the most easily available ingredient at your home.
- How to take care of skin with glycerin: Glycerin is another ingredient, which is used as a substitute to rosewater or a parallel ingredient to cleanse the skin. Glycerin is very beneficial in bringing glow and radiance to the skin. Many girls use it alone as well as with some other natural ingredient to bring glow and softness to the facial skin. One could also use Gulabari Rose Freshner as a substitute to glycerine as it has the power to cleanse, moisturize, and refresh skin at single use.
- How to take care of skin with honey: The sweetest kitchen ingredient honey is used to moisturize and soften the skin and one of the best solution to the problem – how to take care of skin. Pure honey is diluted in some water and applied over skin by many people to make the skin look soft and supple. Leaving honey for not more than 10 minutes would do wonders for skin. Also, honey helps in prevention of sagging of skin in long run.
- How to take care of skin with milk: Rich in calcium and vitamins, milk is a beneficial ingredient for skin as well as health. Milk is known to soften, moisturize and deeply cleanse the skin. Applying raw milk over facial skin with the help of a cotton ball everyday will keep the skin away from pimples and other skin problems.
Where some ingredients are doing wonders alone, there are some special ingredients that are making an amazing combination with other natural ingredients to keep the skin beautiful. Some amazing combos forming fantastic and easy homemade skin care tips are as follows:
- Gram flour (besan) and turmeric: The combination of gram flour and turmeric is very old and popular in saying of elders and a very common solution for the question – how to take care of skin at home itself. Turmeric is popular in skin care tips for giving glowing skin with its benefits like anti-inflammatory properties and cleansing agents. On the other hand, gram flour also known as besan in Indian culture gives smoothness to skin. To prepare the pack of these amazing two ingredients, gather one-teaspoon lemon juice, one-teaspoon turmeric, some Dabur Gulabari rosewater and one-tablespoon gram flour. Now, mix all the things together to get a smooth paste. Apply this paste over facials skin by gently massaging in circular motion and keep it on until it get dry naturally. At the end, clean face with cold water. The goodness of turmeric could also be found in some bleach, which could bring instant glow over skin such as FEM Fairness Naturals Turmeric Herbal Bleach.
- Almond and Milk: Almond is rich source of various vitamins that are good for healthy and glowing skin. Also, almond has high protein quality and bioactive molecules such as fiber, phytosterols and anti-oxidants that are high beneficial for skin. While milk is rich in calcium and deeply cleanses the skin. Milk also helps in nourishing the skin and gives it softness. To prepare almond and milk mask, soak few almonds in milk as per the requirement in morning. Now, at night mesh those soaked soft almonds in the milk to obtain an even paste. The mask is ready to apply over facial skin and leave it for the whole night. Next morning, wash the face with cold water to get effective results. An individual will feel lighter and smoother skin after using this skin-friendly mask. Now you are very well acquainted with the quickest remedy to your problem on how to take care of skin at home.
- Lime juice and cucumber pack: People who follow skin care tips or any remedies knows it very well that cucumber helps in reducing dark circles. It is because of its skin lightning potential that cleanse away the dark circles and makes the skin lighter. Similarly, to get glow and fair skin, cucumber is really beneficial and effective. And as a cherry over cake, lemon juice increases the skin lightning and cleansing effect of cucumber. People who have oily skin should give a try to this effective face pack. To make cucumber and lime face pack, collect juice of one cucumber and mix one teaspoon of lemon juice, glycerin and turmeric. The mixture is ready to apply. Use a cotton ball to apply that mask and let it work until 15 minutes. To clean face, use cold water in the end.
- Egg and banana combo: Egg rules the world of home remedies for skin and hair with its richness of proteins and vitamins. And banana is called the “nature’s botox” in beauty world to revitalize the skin. Also, banana contains good amount of fiber that helps in getting clean and clear skin. When such two amazing highly beneficial ingredients combine, the result will be definitely solving your problem on how to take care of skin. To make its pack, take half meshed banana, one egg white and one tablespoon curd in a container. Mix all ingredients together properly to get smooth mixture and then apply it over face. Let the pack work on skin for 15 minutes and then wash it with normal water. The pack will bring salon glow over the user’s face.
- Watermelon and cucumber mask: Want to know how to take care of skin specially in summers? Cucumber is crunchy veggies with great water content, which is good for glowing skin. Another great ingredient with high water content is watermelon, which helps in hydrating the body as well as skin. Using watermelon over skin will give radiant skin in long run. Watermelon works as a natural toner for skin and helps in removing blemishes from skin. To advantage of both the ingredients, prepare its face pack with the help of one-teaspoon milk powder, one-teaspoon yogurt and two tablespoon of watermelon and cucumber juice. By mixing all the ingredients, an individual will get a thick smooth paste. Apply the paste over facial skin and leave it on for 15 minutes. In the end, wash face with normal water.
Surely the above mentioned tips will give be good news to those ladies who couldn’t take out much time from their busy life to keep their skin young and beautiful. And yes they even don’t need to rush to some store to bring anything special unlike the beauty products or any professional skin care treatment product recommended by any friend or salon specialist.
* Fields are required. Make some cool noise, please don't spam and your voice will be heard.
Was this Article helpful?