21 Oily Skin Fairness Tips & Home Remedies
Do you have oily skin? Are you looking for oily skin fairness tips? Unhealthy lifestyles and pollution takes a massive toll on our skin and as a result blemishes, spots, early aging, dull and dry skin catches up. Check out the following homemade fairness cream and fairness tips for oily skin:
Home Remedies for Glowing/Fair Skin for Oily Skin :
- Orange and lemon peel scrub for exfoliation of oily skin
- Papaya peel fairness face pack for oily skin:
- Cashew & turmeric homemade fairness cream for oily skin
- Glycerine for cleansing of oily skin
- Milk, honey & turmeric face pack for oily skin for fairness
- Gram flour and tomato face pack for tackling pimples:
- Walnut & sugar scrub for deep cleansing of oily skin:
- Herbal ubtan (face pack) for fair & glowing skin
- Rice flour & tea face pack for deep cleansing:
- Cucumber & salt water pack for oil control
- Tomato & oats pack for skin lightening
- Sugar & olive oil scrub for cleaning pores
- Egg white & flour pack for grease control
Below are a few oily skin fairness tips with face packs that one needs to keep as reminder. These natural face mask for oily skin and can easily be prepared at home with minimum fuss and maximum result.
Orange and lemon peel scrub for exfoliation of oily skin:
This fairness pack for oily skin not only controls production of sebum but also removes dirt and impurities from the surface. Thus, revealing fresh, soft and glowing skin.
- 1 tbsp orange peel (powdered)
- 1 tbsp lemon peel (powdered)
- ½ tsp coffee
- A pinch of baking soda
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together and make a thick paste
- Gently use the paste to massage the face for 10-12 minutes in circular motion
- Wash with cold water and pat dry
- Repeat the process once or twice a week for improved skin texture
Oily skin fairness tips with papaya peel face pack:
Papaya will aid in cleansing and moisturizing of the skin while making it feel soft and smooth. It is one of the best oily skin fairness tips to be kept in mind.
- Peel & pulp of 1/2 papaya
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Peel a raw papaya and make a smooth pulp using mixer
- Add a pinch of baking soda to it and apply the pulp on the face gently, massaging for 5-10 minutes
- Thereafter, let the pulp dry and place the peels on the face covering the eyes as well
- After 20-25 minutes wash face with cold water and pat dry
- Repeat at least once a week for desired results
Oily skin fairness tips with cashew & turmeric homemade fairness cream
Turmeric has antiseptic & antimicrobial properties and also aids in lightening skin complexion which makes it one of the reliable oily skin fairness tips. Cashew nut helps in controlling excess production of oil and cleansing of the skin. Read more on how to remove tan with turmeric and gram flour.
- 1 tablespoon fresh cashew nut paste
- A pinch of turmeric
- 1 teaspoon fresh cream
- Soak cashew nuts overnight and make a paste
- In a bowl combine cashew paste, turmeric and fresh cream and form a smooth paste
Apply this herbal fairness cream for oily skin every night before going to bed and feel the difference within a week itself
Oily skin fairness tips with Glycerin
Glycerine removes excess oil from the skin, milk aids in whitening and brightening of complexion and lemon juice aids in cleansing of clogged pores that can cause acne and pimples.
- A bottle of glycerine
- A teaspoon of cold milk
- Few drops of lemon juice
- In a bowl combine a small bottle of glycerine with a teaspoon of cold milk and few drops of lemon juice
- Stir the mixture and store in a clean bottle
- Apply every day as it is the one of the best oily skin remedies for fair skin
Milk, honey & turmeric face pack for oily skin for fairness
All three agents work best on oily skin. They deeply cleanse and moisturizes the skin and also adds a natural glow. It is also the best remedy to attain even skin tone.
- 2 tbsp cold milk
- 1 tsp honey
- A pinch of turmeric
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients
- Using a cotton, apply it on the face
- Leave it to dry for 10-15 mins
- Wash with cold water
- Apply it every day before going to bed as it is one of the best home remedies for glowing skin for oily skin
Note: Always moisturize your skin with a good quality lotion or cream like Dabur Gulabari Moisturising Cold Cream to keep your skin soft and supple.
Gram flour and tomato face pack for tackling pimples :
- 1 tablespoon gram flour
- Juice of 1 tomato
- 1 tablespoon fresh curd
- 3-4 drops of lemon
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredient
- Make a fine paste & apply all over the face, rubbing gently
- Keep it on for 10-15 minutes or till it dries and then wash off with cold water
- Repeat the process weekly for positive results
Walnut & sugar scrub for deep cleansing of oily skin:
Walnuts are very good for our health and we can even do wonders for the skin.
- 3-4 walnut kernels
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Crush the kernels coarsely and to it add olive oil and sugar
- Gently massage the scrub on the face with finger tips, highlighting the forehead and nose for about 10-15 minutes
- Wash it with cold water
- Apply this face mask for oily skin on a weekly basis and see the skin getting fairer eventually
Oily skin fairness tips with herbal ubtan face pack
Ubtan is a kind of herbal face pack for oily skin for fairness. Regular application of ubtan gives a fairer skin and hence it is important to make one at home and use regularly.
- 1 tablespoon almond paste
- 1 tablespoon pistachio paste
- 1 tablespoon cashew paste
- 1 teaspoon fresh cream
- Few drops of wheat germ oil
- 1 tablespoon gram flour
- Few drops of rose water
- In a bowl combine everything together and make a smooth paste
- Apply gently on the face and massage with finger tips for 15-20 minutes. You can also apply it on the neck and arms.
- Wash with cold water and repeat the process at least once a week, it is one of the best herbal oily skin fairness tips.
Rice flour & tea face pack for deep cleansing :
Rice flour is one of the best absorbent of oil and hence helps in keeping oily skin clean and soft. Tea with its antioxidant nature keeps the skin infection free and problems of acne, pimples and breakouts miles away.
- 1 tablespoon of rice flour
- A bag of black tea
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 teaspoon honey
- In half cup of hot water put black tea bag and let it brew for 3-5 minutes
- Then to it add rice flour and honey and make a fine paste
- Apply the pack on the face and leave it to dry for 10-15 minutes
- Wash with lukewarm water and pat dry
- Repeat this beauty tips at least twice a week for oil and problem free skin
Oily skin fairness tips with cucumber & salt water pack
Using cucumber and salt is one of the best fairness tips for oily skin. Salt water aids in oil removal from the skin and cucumber being a natural astringent helps in unclogging of pores, thus making your skin look fresh and rejuvenated.
- 1/2 cucumber (grated)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl, combine grated cucumber with salt till a smooth paste is formed
- Apply on the skin and gently massage it with finger tips for 10-15 minutes
- Wash with cold water
- Repeat at least twice a week for desired results
Tomato & oats pack for skin lightening
Tomatoes are known to be natural bleaching agent and help in skin lightening and when combined with oats, help in getting rid of excess oil.
- Pulp of 1 ripe tomato
- 1 tablespoon oats (crushed & powdered)
- In a bowl, the two ingredients together and make a smooth paste
- Apply the pack on the face and leave it on for 20-25 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water and apply this fairness face pack for oily skin at least twice a week
Sugar & olive oil scrub for cleaning pores
Fairness tips for oily skin include the easiest yet the most effective ways in which you can bring about a positive change in your skin’s tone and texture. Making a scrub with the heavenly combination of sugar and olive oil will help get rid of clogged pores and dead skin cells.
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- In a bowl combine both granulated sugar and olive oil
- Apply the scrub gently on the face moving clockwise for 10-15 minutes
- Wash face with cold water and repeat the process once or twice a week for better results
Oily skin fairness tips with egg white & flour pack
This face pack for oily skin for fairness using egg whites and wheat flour is a sure shot manner to end greasy skin woes.
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon wheat flour
- 3-4 drops lemon juice
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients till it has attained face pack like consistency
- Apply the pack on the face and keep it on for 20-25 minutes or till it dries out
- Wash the face with lukewarm water and repeat the process twice a week
- This pack can also be stored in the refrigerator for at least two weeks
Oily Skin Fairness Tips:
- Regular exfoliation
- Avoid too much make up
- Get regular peel treatments
- Avoid using chemical-laden creams/products
- Cleanse daily
- Apply cold milk
- Use homemade face packs
- Drink lots of water & eat healthy
Following are a few oily skin fairness tips which come not just handy but also ensures flawless and glowing skin:
Regular exfoliation:If one has oily skin, they need to work a little extra to keep it cleaner than normal or dry skin as the dead cells shed faster and clog pores. Hence, regular exfoliation is necessary at least once or twice a week. Thereafter, use a fairness pack for oily skin.
Avoid too much make up:Chemicals are very harmful for the skin and if you have oily skin, it is a better idea to avoid make-up as much as possible. And of you are applying, make sure to use a natural and herbal face powder as a base so that it absorbs excess skin oil and keeps it oil free. Also, you should follow the fair skin tips for oily skin by always washing and drying the face properly before applying and makeup and removing it with herbal cleanser before going to bed.
Tip: Use dab cotton ball in Dabur Gulabari Rose Water and use it to wipe off your face clean. Wash with cold water and pat dry. It will not only help remove make-up easily from the face but also clean it of any impurities, dead cells and excess oil. Thus, adding a natural rose like glow to the face.
Get regular peel treatments:
Those who have oily skin have to be very careful about dealing with it. So, it is very important to get rid of dead skin cells faster by getting glycolic and salicylic peels done once a month. If that is not possible, it is also easy to make a face pack for oily skin or to attain fairness at home.
Avoid using chemical-laden creams/products:
Those who have oily skin should avoid using oils and creams without verifying the ingredients in them as it may lead to inflammation, redness or any other reaction on the skin. Also, chemically treated products clog the skin pores and cause pimples and acne. Use only natural remedies or homemade fairness cream for oily skin for effective results.
The best way to deal with oily skin is to clean it daily. It helps in keeping the skin moisturized and clean without forming a layer of excess oil. There are many cleansers available in the market, but the best way is to make one at home, using simple ingredients.
Apply cold milk:
It is very easy to keep washing face a lot of times to keep the impurities at bay but the best way is to apply cold and raw milk on the face and thereafter wash it with water. This will keep off excess oil and shine from the face and also work as an effective oily skin tips for fairness.
Use homemade face packs:
Oily skin needs a lot of care. One should opt for natural homemade remedies instead of choosing OTC products as they can lead to allergies and other skin complications. Homemade remedies have no side effects on the skin and with natural ingredients added to it, it ensures a healthy glow on the face. There are many combinations you can try for fairness face packs/masks for oily skin, which will help control excess oil and hence reduce popping of acne or pimples.
Drink lots of water & eat healthy:
It is very important to take a healthy diet and drink loads of water to cleanse the system and get glowing and soft skin. Those who have oily skin need to take a lot of care of their diet by avoiding sugar, greasy and junk food and eat fresh vegetables and fruits and drink lots of fresh juices. A good diet helps in keeping the skin breathing, hydrated and clean.
Need more information about oily skin remedies and how to get fair skin.
* Fields are required. Make some cool noise, please don't spam and your voice will be heard.
Was this Article helpful?