Skin Care Tips To Fight Pigmentation
03 August 2017
Exposure to harmful UV rays from the sun can increase the production of melanin in our body. Other factors such as stress, heat, diseases, pollution etc., also alter the melanin production. Due to this, hyper pigmentation (brown spots due to Increase in melanin) or hypopigmentation (patches of lighter skin due to decrease in melanin production) can follow. For riddance from pigmentation, we bring to you some amazing beauty tips for skin and fairness tips which will help you fade out the spots, literally."
- Make a mixture of cucumber juice, honey and lemon juice in equal amounts. Apply it on your face and wash off after 15 minutes with cold water. For skin care tips using cucumber, read this article.
- Mix some lemon juice with 2 spoons of honey. Apply this on your face and wash off after 15 minutes. This skin care tip is highly effective as lemon is a natural bleaching agent which will lighten your spots and honey will moisturise your skin. However if you skin is sensitive, then you should skip anything with citric juice in it. For skin care tips using lemon, read this article.
- Make a paste of multani mitti with Dabur Gulabari Rose Water to lighten dark patches naturally. It is also an excellent fairness tip for you. Many women apply it on their face daily to get glowing skin. For skin care tips using multani mitti, read this article.
- Rub a slice of potato on your skin daily or dab a cotton ball in some potato juice and apply on affected area to lighten the spots.
- Mix 1 spoon of turmeric and lemon juice well. Apply this on the affected areas for 15 minutes. Wash it off with cold water. It is best advised to use this pack at night for desired results. Never use it immediately after exposing your skin to the sun. For skin care tips using turmeric, read this article.
- A skin care tip straight out of the nature’s basket, this one will definitely give you respite from pigmentation woes. Tomato and yogurt are both natural bleaching agents with skin lightening properties and oatmeal offers scrubbing effects. These three, when mixed together, are considered a great remedy to get rid of pigmentation. Extract tomato juice and add 2 spoon of oatmeal and 1/2 spoon of yogurt to it. Mix well and apply on your face. Let it dry for not more than 20 minutes and then wash off with lukewarm water. For skin care tips using yogurt, read this article.
- Add basil leaves to lemon juice and mix well. Apply over the patches to reduce pigmentation.
- Another fairness tip cum pigmentation removing skin care tip: Grind soaked almonds and add milk to them. Mix well to form a paste and use it to rub on the affected area gently. Do this daily to see noticeable results.
- Apply papaya juice and wash off after 20 minutes with cold water. For skin care tips using papaya, read this article.
- Use sunscreen on a daily basis to protect against pigmentation. Drink lots of water and guard your skin from pollution by wearing a scarf while heading out.
* Fields are required. Make some cool noise, please don't spam and your voice will be heard.
Was this Article helpful?