How to Get Fair Skin In Summer
09 Jun 2014
Are you among those who often wonder how to get fair skin in summer? Do you always wish to find some home remedies and tips and tricks to make your skin fair and flawless? Well! Well! Your wait here is over. Here’s the list of “Basic Dos and Don’ts” that you must follow or at least try to implement in your life to get tan-free fair skin.
Basic Dos & Don’ts
- Water is Life- The very first step to have glowing skin is to stay hydrated and drink lots of water. Make sure to drink at least 8 glasses a day. Go on and make it a habit! Drinking water helps flush out impurities and that helps in radiating your skin too.
- Sun Protection- Want to make your skin fair and tan-free? Second step on how to get fair skin in summer is sunscreen. No matter what the season is, where you live or how much time you spend outdoors - the damage caused by UV rays cannot be understated and it needs SPF. Choose one that suits your skin type and fits your lifestyle. Always apply a sunscreen at least 20 minutes before stepping out into the sun and make sure you reapply every 4 hours or so.
- De-Tanning Face Masks & Packs-In summer, tanning is inevitable! No matter how much sunscreen you apply, the sun leaves its mark on your skin! So how do you get fair skin? There are numerous home remedies to remove tan. Try these homemade de-tanning packs and masks as mentioned below-
- Besan, Turmeric & Yogurt- Take 2 tablespoon of Besan (gram flour) and add a little bit of turmeric powder in it. Then, add 2 tablespoon of yogurt and make a paste. Now, apply this face pack properly on your face and leave it there for 15-20 minutes or till it gets dry. Wash it off with cold water!
- Tomato & Curd- Take 1 tablespoon of curd and add 1-2 tablespoon of tomato juice in it. Mix it well. Now, apply this face mask on your face and leave it there for 25-30 minutes and rinse it off with plain water.
- Lemon & Honey- Take 1 tablespoon of lemon juice in a bowl. Now, add 1 tablespoon of honey in it. Mix it well. Now apply this face mask on your face. Lemon is good bleaching agent and thus, removes tanning and honey naturally moisturize your skin.
- Exercise! Exercise! Exercise- Make it a point to follow an active lifestyle. Workout every day. Exercising helps you sweat which in turn purges out toxins, unclogs your pores, increases blood circulation to your skin and gives you a healthy post-workout glow.
- Follow a Balanced Diet – a good mix of fruits and vegetables, protein and fibre, less of sugar and processed food. Your skin needs the right nutrients to get a natural glow. So, it is better to follow a balanced diet.
- Proper Sleep- It is a must to get proper 8 hours at night. Don’t stay up late unless you have to, it gives you dark circles, puffy eyes and dull skin.
- Skin Care Regime- Don’t be lazy about following a meticulous skin care regime. Remove makeup before going to bed and follow the cleanse-scrub-moisturise routine. It pays off in the long run!
Off The Shelf
While all the above tips help inculcate a healthy lifestyle and make you beautiful, inside out; allow us to share this shortcut of a fairness tip – Fem Fairness Naturals range of herbal bleaches. Available in 4 variants, Fem is the answer to your question, “how to get fair skin in summer”. Fem Fairness Naturals Saffron Bleach has skin lightening properties that work well for fair skin; Fem Fairness Naturals Pearl Bleach Pearl has rejuvenating properties that makes it ideal for wheatish skin; Fem Fairness Naturals Gold Bleach with the goodness of real 99.9% pure 24 carat gold is perfect for special occasions and Fem Fairness Turmeric Herbal Bleach works like a homemade ubtan and is perfect for sensitive skin. The no-ammonia range of bleaches remove dead cells and sun tan, while lightening the skin tone and giving you a natural glow.
10 Best Home Remedies for Tan Removal from Face
How to Get Instant Fairness
How to Get Fair Skin Naturally
Summer Skin Care Tips
How To Get Rid Of Holiday Tan
How To Make Your Skin Glow This Summer