Get Rid Of Pimple Marks
14 Mar 2013
Picture this – you have a big date coming up during the weekend, you want to look your best and just the day before the big day, you wake up with a big zit on your forehead. *Shudder* So what do you do? Well, you have a decision to make: (a) you rush to the salon and get bang cut, (b) you squeeze it out and leave a long-lasting mark, or (c) you resort to a few natural remedies at home that dry out the pimple and remove the pimple mark. Confused? We’ll tell you the right thing to do to get rid of pimple marks.
But before we give you skin care tips and tell you remedies on how get rid of pimple marks, allow us to tell you why pimples appear in the first place.
Pimples are basically small inflammations or sebaceous glands (oil glands) infected with bacteria. But a pimple scar, when treated the right way (like natural home remedies and trustworthy products) can be limited just to the top layer of the skin.
A few easy homemade remedies and beauty tips
that will answer you ‘how to remove pimples’ question:
- Most importantly, do not commit a skin sin. A pimple that is meddled with—scratched, pinched or broken—will haunt you by leaving a pit or a scar on your skin, making you regret your indiscretion every time you look at it. But thanks to some great ingredients, there is still time to save your soul.
- Squash a tomato and to get rid of that nagging pimple mark. Tomatoes are a great way to exfoliate your skin and it gradually fades any marks. They also have strong astringent properties that keep your pores nice and tight and control future pimples. If you want to increase the effectiveness of tomatoes, blend them in yogurt. With its natural enzymes, yogurt deep cleanses the skin and lightens complexion.
- Mix any fruit leftover from your morning breakfast in yogurt to make an instant refreshing face pack and get a clear, spot free complexion that is to die for.
- And if convenience is rule number one in your beauty book, then a safe herbal bleach such as the new Fem Turmeric Herbal No Ammonia* Bleach is exactly what you need. With the power of turmeric, it lightens your skin tone, giving it a healthy glow. Turmeric is known to have antiseptic properties that reduce skin irritation while bleaching. It suits all skin types and it’s the first dermatologically tested bleach which is safe on the skin.
- To control pimple marks, control the pimple first! Follow a strict skincare regime and never sleep in with makeup or an unclean face. Dirt and grime will block your pores, leading to a build-up of bacteria and, eventually, a scary zit.
- Remember to exfoliate your skin regularly to let it breathe and unclog pores.
- Lastly, if oily skin is your problem, use a sebum control mask such as one made of multani mitti mixed with like Dabur Gulabari rose water for happy pimple-free skin.
And the next time you get a pesky little pimple that appears on your face just before a big date, don’t squeeze, remember the skin care tips you read here on how to get rid of pimple marks naturally