Dabur Gulabari Moisturising Lotion Review
What does Dabur Gulabari Moisturising Lotion do?
Well, it’s a moisturiser with natural rose extracts and enriched with natural rose oil & key actives.
Enclosed in a cute pink bottle with a flip cap, the lotion is very soft on the skin and glides very smoothly while applying. It’s neither too runny nor too thick. As you apply it on your skin, it gets absorbed within few minutes and completely disappears, giving the skin a soft and supple radiance. During a normal, non-wintry day, it leaves the skin hydrated for a good 4-5 hours without leaving the skin greasy or sticky. The fragrance runs deeper into the skin giving it an intense rose-like aroma throughout the day. Overall, I completely love this product.
Why to buy?
- Provides great moisturization for dry skin
- Gets absorbed within few minutes and doesn’t leave a shine or greasiness
- Makes skin soft
- Doesn’t feel heavy on the skin
- Fresh rose-like fragrance
- Packaging is simple, can be easily carried in a bag
- The gentle scent lingers for 4-5 hours
Will I repurchase this?
Will I recommend this?
Yes, I will recommend this for people with dry, uneven skin.
* Fields are required. Make some cool noise, please don't spam and your voice will be heard.
Was this Article helpful?