- Natural Skin Care
- Get Glowing And Flawless Skins Using These 5 Chamomile Oil Home Remedies
Get Glowing And Flawless Skins Using These 5 Chamomile Oil Home Remedies
Chamomile, like many other natural ingredients gives a healthy body and mind. It not only relieves you of stress but also has digestive properties. But many people do not know that this wonder component can prove beneficial for the look and feel of your skin. Yes, chamomile oil can double up as a magic potion for your skin if used regularly in your beauty care regime. Read following beauty tips using chamomile oil for skin.
Video: Oxylife Crème Bleach works on 5 skin problems to give you flawless fairness
- Benefits Of Chamomile For Skin
- Homemade Remedies With Chamomile Oil For Skin
Benefits Of Chamomile For Skin
Chamomile for skin is considered to be a time-tested formula because of the plethora of healthy benefits it comes naturally enriched with. There are two variants of Chamomile oil available – Roman and German. But of them can be used in making various homemade masks and packs that help give a soft and supple skin, free of infections, pimple and acne. Chamomile oil has calming properties and hence helps in getting rid of eczema and rashes.
There are various benefits of Chamomile oil for skin, and few of them are listed below:
Treats Acne And Pimples
Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, Chamomile oil for skin not only gets rid of pimple and acne causing bacteria and fungi, but also removes scars and spots permanently. Using chamomile oil helps in vanishing the redness that is common in acne-prone skin. It also absorbs excess skin oil and keeps the inner layers clean and infection free.
Due to high levels of pollution these days many people with sensitive skin have a harrowing time with rashes and skin irritation. Chamomile skin care not only moisturizes and hydrates, but also has healing and calming effects. The oil soothes the rashes and prevents coming back in future. It also nourishes healthy growth of skin cells from within, adding radiance to your face.
Makes Skin Blemish Free
Chamomile oil for face helps in making the skin blemish and spots free. Those who suffer from premature skin aging and its signs like fine lines, crow’s feet and dark circles can regularly apply chamomile oil and see the easing out of blemishes. It also provides even skin tone and texture. Chamomile oil has skin repairing, strengthening and regenerating properties and makes the skin look youthful and bright.
Regulates Blood Circulation
Apart from the oil, even Chamomile tea for skin does great wonders. Sipping a cup of chamomile tea everyday helps in regulating blood flow which keeps the skin healthy and young. It also helps in reducing inflammations caused by bacterial and fungal infections and rejuvenates the skin.
Homemade Remedies With Chamomile Oil For Skin
Chamomile oil for skin is a truly wonder ingredient and can be easily mixed with other easily available natural components to make easy homemade remedies for all kinds of skin problems.
Chamomile And Oatmeal Face Mask
Chamomile oil for skin lightening can be used effectively with this mask that helps also in exfoliating the impurities. This mask is enriched with all the positive elements from both chamomile and oatmeal, therefore aids in relaxing and cleansing the skin from deep within. Oats contain salicylic acid that scrubs the skin off any kind of impurities and helps it to breathe, while removing dead skin cells and nurturing the growth of new ones.
- Half cup brewed chamomile tea
- Half cup oats
- One teaspoon baking soda
- One teaspoon honey
- Few drops of aromatic chamomile oil
- In a bowl mix together half a cup of strongly brewed chamomile tea along with half cup rolled oats, few drops of chamomile oil, one teaspoon baking soda and same amount of honey
- Mix it well and form a thick mask
- Apply the mask gently all over the face and neck area, firstly scrubbing gently in clockwise position for 10-15 minutes
- Thereafter, let it sit for another 20-25 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water
- Repeat the process at least once a week to see positive results on the skin
Chamomile & Olive Oil Mask
Chamomile oil for face works like magic and when teamed up with olive oil, it can soothe and relax the skin. By adding sugar to the combination, it will gently exfoliate all the dirt and impurities from the surface of the skin and reveal fresh and glowing face. Olive oil also helps in deep conditioning and moisturizing of skin. Read more tips for glowing skin .
- One chamomile tea bag
- One tablespoon olive oil
- One tea spoon granulated sugar
- Few drops of aromatic chamomile oil
- In a bowl empty the chamomile tea bag and powder it in a blender
- Then to the powder, add one tablespoon olive oil, one teaspoon granulated sugar and few drops of chamomile oil
- Gently stroke the mask on the face, massaging for 5-10 minutes and thereafter, leave it on for another 15-20 minutes or till it dries
- Wash off with cold water, pat dry & apply Dabur Gulabari Moisturising Cream for added effect
- Repeat the process at least once a week for desired results
Chamomile And Almond Mask
Chamomile for face helps in brightening and lightening the otherwise dull skin. Almonds help in cleaning and giving a fairer looking skin as well. Read more on how to get fair skin .
- One chamomile tea bag
- Two tablespoons oats, powdered
- One tablespoon honey
- One tablespoon crushed almonds
- Few drops of Dabur Gulabari Rose Water
- In a bowl empty the chamomile tea and powder the contents
- To it add powdered oats, one tablespoon honey, one tablespoon crushed almonds and few drops of rose water and mix well
- Rinse the face properly before applying this chamomile for skin face pack
- Apply the mask all over the face and neck area by gently scrubbing it in circular motion for at least 10 minutes
- Thereafter, let it stay for another 15-20 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water and pat the skin dry
- Apply this mask at least once a week to get fairer looking skin over a period of time
Chamomile Oil & Gram Flour Mask
Chamomile skin care is incomplete without this mask as it not only gives a soft and smooth skin but also heals scars left behind by pimples and acne. Gram flour is considered to be one the best ingredients for the skin as it aids in improving the skin’s texture and tone and making it few shades lighter.
- Two tablespoons gram flour
- Few drops of chamomile oil
- One tablespoon fresh yogurt
- Few drops of rose water
- In a bowl, mix together two tablespoons gram flour along with few drops of chamomile oil, one tablespoon fresh yogurt and few drops of rose water
- Apply the mix all over the face and neck area and let it sit for 15-20 minutes or till it dries
- Wash off with lukewarm water
- Repeat the process at least once week for lighter skin tone and naturally radiant complexion
Chamomile & Coconut Face Pack
Both chamomile and coconut have skin moistening and nourishing qualities. Applying this face pack on a regular basis will keep dry skin hydrated and add make if feel soft and supple in the long run.
- One Chamomile tea bag
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- In a bowl, empty a chamomile tea bag and add coconut oil to it
- Mix well and make a smooth paste
- Apply this mix all over the face and neck area and let it sit for 15-20 minutes
- Wash it off with lukewarm water and repeat at least once a week for soft, supple & glowing skin
Need more tips on how to use chamomile to combat skin problems? Keep reading our blogs.
How To Remove Tan
Dandruff Removal Home Remedies
Long Hair Tips
How helpful was this article ?
* Fields are required. Make some cool noise, please don't spam and your voice will be heard.
Was this Article helpful?