5 Skin Care Tips to Save Money
18 May 2015
Skin care is an absolute must for all of us. And splurging on it once in a while is also good. But what if we told you that you can indulge in your skin care and still save money? Many of the beauty treatments that cost you a bomb in salons can be done at home, using our simple and effective skin care tips. Check out these 5 areas in which you can save money by going for homemade remedies.
- Facials: They are very easy to prepare and even applying a facial is not very complicated. Just understand the requirement of your skin type and prepare a face pack at home to give you refreshed and glowing skin. Here’s a recipe of one of our all-time favourite gram flour face pack: Take a tablespoon of gram flour (besan) and mix equal amounts of lime juice, turmeric and Dabur Gulabari Rose Water. Make a paste of it and apply on your face. Leave it till dry and wash with cold water. This facial at home can be used on all skin types and leaves the skin smooth and glowing.
- Pedicures and Manicures: An inexpensive way to relax your feet and hands, get rid of the dirt and dead cells and care for your nails at home and avoid paying an exorbitant price in beauty parlours. Learn how to pamper your feet and hands with simple products that lay around in your shelf.
- Body scrubs: Body scrubs can cause a huge hole in your pocket. We’d suggest that you prepare your own bath and use a scrub made out of olive oil, sugar and rose water to give a treat to your body. Don’t forget to soak the moisture in your body with a warm oil massage.
- Upper lip wax: For those who don’t like to spend much on a routine activity like upper lip waxing, this skin care tip would help. While there is a huge chance that you will mess up your eye brows, but in case of upper lip there’s little chance of going wrong. So simply heat up some wax and apply on your upper lip, then use a wax strip to take it off along with the unwanted hair. If this is messy for you, then get the strips which come with wax on it already. Alternatively, you can use Fem Fairness Naturals bleach to lighten your facial hair.
- Bleach: Salons cost you a lot more for using the same products on you which you can apply at home. That’s mainly because they need to recover their electricity cost, rent, staff, etc. But what’s causing you to pay so much for something which is not meant to be so expensive! Simply prepare your Fem bleach for use and apply it at home!
* Fields are required. Make some cool noise, please don't spam and your voice will be heard.
Was this Article helpful?