12 Anti Ageing Packs That Really Work
04 August 2017
You don’t need expensive creams, serums and anti-ageing potions for wrinkle-free skin, just follow our skin care tips and use these magical homemade face packs to turn back the time and fight all signs of ageing.
Coconut Milk Pack
Strawberry-Egg White Pack
Aloe Vera Pack
Rose Water Pack
Try these anti-ageing tips and tell us if they worked in the comments section.
- Egg Pack
- Why: Eggs are power packed with anti-ageing elements like omega3 fatty acid, proteins, zinc and biotin, which repairs damaged skin, tightens skin and keeps wrinkles at bay.
- How: Just take 1 egg white, mix with a spoon of milk cream and lemon juice, apply on your face and leave it for 15 minutes before you wash off.
- Why: Rich in Vitamin A, carrots boost collagen production that help in tightening the skin and prevent wrinkles. Potatoes are also a great anti-aging ingredient that smoothen the skin and reduce wrinkles.
- How: Take a boiled carrot and potato, mash them up into a smooth paste, add a pinch of turmeric and apply on your face. Keep it on for 20 minutes and then rinse.
- Why:Yogurt is again a great source of vitamin A which releases wrinkle-preventing nutrients when consumed daily.
- How: Mix a spoon of honey, 2 spoons of yogurt, 1 spoon of lemon juice, a pinch of turmeric and Vitamin E (cut open a capsule of vitamin E and use the liquid inside.) Apply it, leave on for 15 minutes and then rinse for glowing skin.
- Why: Topical fruit contain antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties which keep wrinkles away.
- How: Grate a coconut, squeeze the milk out, soak cotton balls in it and apply all over the face. Rinse after 20 minutes.
- Why: Bananas are loaded with vitamin A, B and E. They are also rich in zinc, potassium and iron, all of which prove to be beneficial for women as they age.
- How: Mash a small ripe banana, add a spoon of Dabur Gulabari Rose Water, honey and yoghurt. Mix well and apply on your face, keep it on for 20 minutes and rinse for glowing skin.
- Why: Papayas contain a special enzyme called papain that helps in regenerating new cells and provides elasticity to the skin.
- How: Try this skin care tip – take one small cup of mashed ripe papaya, apply on your face and neck, wait for 10 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
- Why: Honey is a natural humectant, meaning it draws moisture into the skin, hydrates and reduces wrinkles.
- How: Mix equal parts of honey and oatmeal, apply the paste on your face, leave it for 15 minutes and then gentle exfoliate while washing for skin that looks visibly younger!
- Why: Cucumbers contain enzymes that soothe your skin, making it look fresher and younger.
- How: You’ll need a grated cucumber, 1 egg white and a spoon of lemon juice. Mix it, apply it and wash it after 20 minutes.
- Why: Strawberries are rich in antioxidants, and you’ve read about why eggs are great for anti-ageing.
- How: You’ll need to mash a couple of ripe strawberries, add egg whites, mix and apply on your face. Let it dry and then rinse with cold water for rejuvenated and glowing skin.
- Why: Potatoes have great skin saving properties – they brighten and tighten, reduce the appearance of fine lines too.
- How: Grate a potato and apple, mix thoroughly and apply on your face. Leave it on for 20 minutes and then rinse.
- Why: Aloe has skin curing and healing properties.
- How: Squeeze the gel from a leaf and apply on your face to rejuvenate aging skin. Follow this skin care tip every day for results!
- Why: Rose water has tons of anti-ageing properties – it regenerates skin, has a calming effect, increases blood circulation, reduces appearance of veins, cures blemishes, soothes under-eye puffiness and does a lot more.
- How: It’s simple! Every evening, before going to bed, dip a cotton ball in a mixture of Dabur Gulabari Rose Water, lemon juice and glycerine. Apply it all over your face and go to bed with it. You’ll wake up with naturally glowing skin !
* Fields are required. Make some cool noise, please don't spam and your voice will be heard.
Was this Article helpful?