10 Quick Tips on How to Get Fair Skin Naturally
- Choose a water resistant sunscreen with a high SPF.
- Let your skin breathe. Always wear summer clothes.
- Don’t forget your sunglasses every time you step outside. They will protect your eyes from the harmful rays of the sun.
- Make it a routine to exfoliate your face and body at least once a week. Exfoliation is one of the best tips to get fair skin.
- Treat sunburn by applying a mixture of calamine lotion and Dabur Gulabari Rose Water.
- If you develop head rashes, boils or blisters, it is best to make a trip to your dermatologist.
- Keep your body hydrated by drinking plenty of water. Not only does water replenish moisture lost to the heat and sweat but it also helps flush toxins out of the body and keeps your skin looking fresh and radiant.
- Eat nutritious fruits, vegetables and herbs, which help keep your skin nourished and cool. Carrots, lettuce and leafy greens are good vegetable choices. Sweet juicy fruits such as pears, grapes, watermelon and mangoes both nourish and cleanse.
- If you’re planning an outdoor trip, make sure to go easy on spicy or sour foods. This will keep your skin from breaking out or getting inflamed. Milk is a cooling agent that also supplies nutrients to your skin and helps to keep it from drying out.
- Never wear your make-up to bed. Always remove it with a good morning and night cleansing routine. Use a gentle facial cleanser as your skin will be more oily and breakout-prone in summer than in winter.
Don’t forget to pamper your skin in the summer with a liberal application of Dabur Gulabari Moisturising Rose Lotion to restore suppleness and prevent wrinkles from forming. As for your question on how to get fair skin naturally? You can always trust the Fem Fairness range of bleaches to take away the summer tan and give you a lovely fair glow!
Click here to read more on home remedies for fair skin .
* Fields are required. Make some cool noise, please don't spam and your voice will be heard.
Was this Article helpful?