How Damaged Is Your Hair?
30 June 2018
Have bad hair days happening way too often? Apart from those rare days when you hit the salon and come out looking like you were a part of a glam TV commercial, most of us have lacklustre hair that we conveniently hide in a messy bun or a simple ponytail. But let’s face it, we all have hair fall, we all have hair that looks dry and damaged and far from commercial-worthy. And at some point in life, we stop lusting after gorgeous hair and settle to the fact that we have to live with hair damage. Let’s not get started on how untrue it is, because damaged hair isn’t something you’ve got to live with. Let’s find out how damaged your hair is in the first place by asking yourself the following questions and then look at some hair care tips to undo the damage.
- Describe your hair
- How often do you trim your hair?
- Once a month
- Twice a year
- How often do you wash your hair?
- Every day
- Twice a week
- Once a week
- How often do you use styling tools?
- Only on special occasions
- Every time I wash
- How often do you go for a deep conditioning treatment?
- Once a week
- Not often
- Run your fingers through wet hair and tell us what happens?
- It’s a smooth run
- My fingers get stuck in the tangled ends
- My fingers are left with broken hair strands
- Do you eat healthy for your hair?
- I don’t think about my hair when I eat
* Fields are required. Make some cool noise, please don't spam and your voice will be heard.
Was this Article helpful?