Curry Leaves are aromatic leaves used in Indian cooking that are the rich in iron. These leaves contain lots of goodness for beautifying hair. We try to use so many hair products and hair massage oils for our hair care
, but we forget that the best remedy is always in our garden. We usually have the habit of keeping aside these leaves from our dish/meal, but these commonly used curry leaves can either be included in our diet or used as hair pack is a tonic for hair.
Garnishing your cooking with these leaves completely changes the flavour of your dish; similarly a hair treatment followed at least once a week with these leaves makes your hair lustrous and black. In fact this is the best hair dye ever! Curry Leaves Hair Pack Ingredients:
• 4 strands of curry leaves
• Henna powder Procedure
Clean and collect the curry leaves in a jar. Add half a cup of water and blend the leaves. The leaves that do not blend, but remain as tiny pieces can either be filtered out or retained. Collect the filtered water in a bowl and add henna powder. Mix them to form a paste. You can store this mixture in an iron pot for 2 hours or even overnight. You will find that the paste has turned black in colour; this is because of the storage in iron pot. How to use curry leaves hair pack
Oil your hair well with Dabur Amla Hair Oil
. Amla is another hair food which we cannot never ignore. Dabur Amla Hair Oil is very effective in strengthening of hair and increasing the hair shine too. After oiling and massaging, apply the home made curry leaves hair pack to hair roots and hair length. Then, rinse off with shampoo after half an hour. You can use Vatika Premium Naturals Black Shine Shampoo for best results. Benefits of curry leaves hair pack-
• Curry leaves, as they are a rich source of iron, they help in darkening of hair colour and delays greying. Also storing in iron pot makes it richer in iron.
• They prevent premature hair greying
caused due to pollution.
• Curry leaves contains nutrients that help restore strength and help breathing of hair follicles.
• They also prevent split ends and strengthen hair roots thereby reducing hair fall
• Henna acts as conditioner softening hair and provides a shine.