I have always loved having long hair but never really had them long enough with the misconception of not having many options to style them up. I hate to carry out a single hairstyle, plain braid, forever. It is plain boring and no fun. It is now when i actually have somewhat long hair that I started experimenting new hairstyles and I must say I love my long hair much more than my shorter do. Especially when I have realized that contrary to what I used to believe, there are indeed many ways to style long hair. So here I am with few hairstyles for long hair which will take you away from that usual simple braid.
Fishtail braid for long hair
This is one the simplest braid that you can make by yourself. - Tie your hair up in a ponytail (you can do this without a ponytail too after practicing it a few times). - Separate the ponytail into two sections. - Hold both the sections in one hand keeping them separated with your index finger. - Now with your other hand, take a small portion of hair from the back of one section and join it with the opposite side. - Shift your hands and repeat the same procedure. - Keep doing this one by one for the entire length. - Secure with a band at the end. - Your Fishtail Braid is ready!
This is a ponytail with a little twist to give it that extra elegance and style. - Tie your hair in a ponytail with an elastic band. - I prefer a low one-side ponytail but you can make a low one in the centre also. - With your fingers, separate the hair just above the elastic band. - This will create a kind of hole. - Lift the ponytail and put it through the hole created with your fingers. - Take out the hair and tighten your ponytail by pulling it outwards. - Yay! You are done. You can combine it with fishtail braid too. Just make two sections below this and start braiding!
I'm sure you all must have seen Aladdin. And who can forget that unique ponytail Aladin’s princess Jasmine used to tie. Yes! You too can make that hairstyle for your long hair in these simple steps.
- Firstly pull your hair back into a sturdy ponytail.
- Tie it up with a band (it would look great if you use the same coloured band as the colour of your hair).
- Now with the same coloured band, divide your hair into three equal parts.
- That is make two more sections one below the other with equal distance.
- Then pull the sections in between lightly to give it a bubble effect.
- Ta da! Princess Jasmine is ready for the ball! ;)
Just as much these hairstyles for long hair looks super gorgeous, it is also very important to take care of those tresses to keep them healthy in the long run!
Here are a few hair care tips to take care of your hair:
* Make a point to include proteins and vitamins in your diet.
* Keep a check on your stress levels.
* Choose your shampoo and conditioner as per your hair type.
* Oil your hair regularly (Vatika Enriched Olive Hair Oil
works for me!)
* Avoid excess of heat appliances on hair.
* Minimize chemical based styling products.
Click here to check out more hairstyles for long hair
& long hair tips
to keep them healthy & shiny.
Easy Braided Hairstyles For Long Hair
Hairstyle For Long Hair For Party
Cute Bun Hairstyles For Long Hair
Wedding Hairstyles For Long Hair
Short Wavy Hairstyles
Easy Summer Hairstyles
Different Ponytail Hairstyles
Best Hairstyles For Thin Hair
Hairstyles For Wavy Hair
Tips For Thick Hair
How To Use Hair Accessories
Different Hairstyles For Long Hair