Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. But, you don’t need any other beholder to tell you how beautiful you are! You know that from within. Still, you cannot deny the fact that the strain of hardship and pressure of work is as visible on your face as it is in your physical strength and mental power. So, to retain your
natural glowing skin
, you need to discover all the beauty tips for glowing skin that you can find and implement them in your day to day stressful life.
It might seem like a hard task to maintain your natural glowing skin, but with a little bit of efforts and with some easy easy to-do beauty tips for glowing skin, you can get the fairness and glow that you always craved for.
Homemade Beauty Tips for Glowing Skin
If you wish to flaunt your radiant and natural glowing skin everywhere you go, then you need to follow these tips to get glowing skin-
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy-
For long your mother has been shouting at you to eat healthy and avoid junk food but you hardly ever listen to her. It’s time to realize that mothers are always right and start eating healthy food. Because, what you eat is what reflects on your face. If you want
, then start eating green vegetables.
Water is Potent-
You do know the power of water. So, why not take advantage of the best natural resource you are blessed with. Drink 7-8 glasses of water. It removes impurities and gives you youthful, radiant and glowing skin.
Yoga Brings Youthfulness-
If you want to look young and want to maintain your natural glowing skin, then religiously do Yoga every morning. Yoga is the most natural way to keep yourself physically fit and mentally hit.
Shed Some Sweat-
You must have known, success comes to those who dare to shed some blood and sweat. Here, we are not asking you to shed blood, but yes, you need to shed some sweat. In short, exercise daily. It not only improves your blood circulation but also generates natural oils on your face, which provides glow. However, make sure to clean your face with cold water to get rid of dirt.
Go Back to Ayurveda Tips-
Old is Gold. It’s time to adopt some old Ayurvedic beauty tips for glowing skin. Below, you can view some natural homemade face packs and treat your skin well-
Magical Marigold Pack
-Marigold lightens your skin tone, honey moisturizes your face, whereas milk is natural fairness agent.
- To make a marigold face pack, you need to crush marigold, 1 tablespoon honey and ½ tablespoon raw milk.
- Take 1 fresh marigold and crush it properly in a bowl
- Now, add honey and raw milk in it.
- Mix it and then, apply it on face.
- Wash off your face with cold water, after 10-15 minutes.
Yellow for Glow (Besan & Turmeric)
- You can get natural glow, without any trouble just by using these natural ingredients. Turmeric and Chickpea flour both removes tanning and dirt. In fact, you can also use
Fem Fairness Turmeric Herbal Bleach
to get natural glowing skin.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Chickpea flour, a dash of turmeric powder and a little bit of milk.
- In a bowl, take one tablespoon of chickpea four (besan)
- Now, put turmeric powder. Make sure, you just take dash of turmeric powder, Trust me you don’t want to look like Jaundice patient.
- At last, add little bit of milk
- Mix the ingredients well to make a paste and apply it on your face.
- Wash it off, after 10 minutes.
Stunning with Sandalwood Pack
- Sandalwood has been known as de-tan and fairness ingredient for years.
- To prepare a pack, you need 1 tablespoon of sandalwood powder and rose water
- Take 1 tablespoon of sandalwood powder and rose water in a bowl.
- Now, mix them well together
- Apply it on face and leave it there for 15 minutes
- Rinse it off with cold water.
A Bit of Everything Pack
-You can make an amazing pack with tulsi powder, need powdermutanimitti aka Fuller’s Earth soil, lemon juice, rose water and olive Oil. Tulsi and Neem are herbal that cure pimples and other skin diseases, multanimittiis natural fairness agent, lemon is natural bleach, rose water provide freshness and olive oil to hydrate skin.
- You need, 2 teaspoons of Tulsi powder, 2 teaspoons of neem powder, 1 teaspoon of multanimitti, 7-8 drops of lemon juice, 10-12 drops of rose water and 5-6 drops of olive oil just for dry skin.
- Taketulsi powder, neem powder, multanimitti, lemon juice and rose water in a bowl and mix the, well
- Now, add 5-6 drops of olive oil in it, if your skin is dry and need hydration.
- Apply the thick paste on your face and leave it to dry, say 20 minutes
- Wash it off with cold water.
Rinse Dirt off with Rice
-Rice contains Para AminobenziocAcide, ferulic acid and allantoin in high concentration, which are natural agents used insunscreen, thus rice helps in skin lightening and de-tanning.
- All you need is 1 tablespoon of rice flour and a little of milk.
- In a bowl, take one 1 tablespoon of rice flour and add a little bit of milk to make a thick paste
- Now apply the mixture on your face and leave it there for 15 minutes
- Rinse it off with cold water to get glowing skin
It is time for you to stun the crowd with your stunning glow and appeal. Use these easy beauty tips for skin and shine like a star!
Your skin can be sensitive to cruel, chemically induced products. So, if you wish to have glowing skinand don’t have time to use any of the above tips to get glowing skin, you can always go for Fem Fairness Turmeric Herbal Bleach, which will de-tan your face naturally and gives you instant glow.
Homemade Tips for Glowing Skin
Homemade Face Pack For Fair and Glowing Skin
How to Get Fair Skin In Summer
How to Get Instant Fairness
How to Get Fair Skin Naturally
Natural Bleach for Face
Homemade Remedies for Glowing Skin
How to Get Fair Skin Naturally
Also read about instant glow on face home remedy