12 Anti Ageing Packs That Really Work
09 Feb 2015
You don’t need expensive creams, serums and anti-ageing potions for wrinkle-free skin, just follow our skin care tips
and use these magical homemade face packs to turn back the time and fight all signs of ageing.
- Egg Pack
- Why: Eggs are power packed with anti-ageing elements like omega3 fatty acid, proteins, zinc and biotin, which repairs damaged skin, tightens skin and keeps wrinkles at bay.
- How: Just take 1 egg white, mix with a spoon of milk cream and lemon juice, apply on your face and leave it for 15 minutes before you wash off.
- Why: Rich in Vitamin A, carrots boost collagen production that help in tightening the skin and prevent wrinkles. Potatoes are also a great anti-aging ingredient that smoothen the skin and reduce wrinkles.
- How: Take a boiled carrot and potato, mash them up into a smooth paste, add a pinch of turmeric and apply on your face. Keep it on for 20 minutes and then rinse.
Coconut Milk Pack
- Why:Yogurt is again a great source of vitamin A which releases wrinkle-preventing nutrients when consumed daily.
- How: Mix a spoon of honey, 2 spoons of yogurt, 1 spoon of lemon juice, a pinch of turmeric and Vitamin E (cut open a capsule of vitamin E and use the liquid inside.) Apply it, leave on for 15 minutes and then rinse for glowing skin.
- Why: Topical fruit contain antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties which keep wrinkles away.
- How: Grate a coconut, squeeze the milk out, soak cotton balls in it and apply all over the face. Rinse after 20 minutes.
- Why: Bananas are loaded with vitamin A, B and E. They are also rich in zinc, potassium and iron, all of which prove to be beneficial for women as they age.
- How: Mash a small ripe banana, add a spoon of Dabur Gulabari Rose Water, honey and yoghurt. Mix well and apply on your face, keep it on for 20 minutes and rinse for glowing skin.
- Why: Papayas contain a special enzyme called papain that helps in regenerating new cells and provides elasticity to the skin.
- How: Try this skin care tip – take one small cup of mashed ripe papaya, apply on your face and neck, wait for 10 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
- Why: Honey is a natural humectant, meaning it draws moisture into the skin, hydrates and reduces wrinkles.
- How: Mix equal parts of honey and oatmeal, apply the paste on your face, leave it for 15 minutes and then gentle exfoliate while washing for skin that looks visibly younger!
Strawberry-Egg White Pack
- Why: Cucumbers contain enzymes that soothe your skin, making it look fresher and younger.
- How: You’ll need a grated cucumber, 1 egg white and a spoon of lemon juice. Mix it, apply it and wash it after 20 minutes.
- Why: Strawberries are rich in antioxidants, and you’ve read about why eggs are great for anti-ageing.
- How: You’ll need to mash a couple of ripe strawberries, add egg whites, mix and apply on your face. Let it dry and then rinse with cold water for rejuvenated and glowing skin.
Aloe Vera Pack
- Why: Potatoes have great skin saving properties – they brighten and tighten, reduce the appearance of fine lines too.
- How: Grate a potato and apple, mix thoroughly and apply on your face. Leave it on for 20 minutes and then rinse.
Rose Water Pack
- Why: Aloe has skin curing and healing properties.
- How: Squeeze the gel from a leaf and apply on your face to rejuvenate aging skin. Follow this skin care tip every day for results!
- Why: Rose water has tons of anti-ageing properties – it regenerates skin, has a calming effect, increases blood circulation, reduces appearance of veins, cures blemishes, soothes under-eye puffiness and does a lot more.
- How: It’s simple! Every evening, before going to bed, dip a cotton ball in a mixture of Dabur Gulabari Rose Water, lemon juice and glycerine. Apply it all over your face and go to bed with it. You’ll wake up with naturally glowing skin !
Try these anti-ageing tips and tell us if they worked in the comments section.