Bridal Hair Care Tips
27 Sep 2017
The hair is quite literally the crowning glory for any bride to be. In order to make your tresses look long, shiny and lustrous on your special day, you need to nurture and take care of them. Here are a few hair care tips
that will make you shine on your D-day.
- First off, you will need to categorize your hair into any of the three types:
Take care of them by using a product like Dabur Amla Hair Oil that nourishes your hair with the natural goodness of amla or through special treatments that suit your hair type.
- Dry: looks dull, has split ends, damages easily, breaks easily
- Oily: becomes greasy if not washed daily, loses its shine
- Combination: oily at the roots, but dry and damaged towards the ends
- Normal: doesn't have many problems, usually looks shiny. This type may not need a hair mask
- Avoid using blow-dryers or straightening irons and stay away from styling products, like hair sprays, mousse, gels, etc. Try our hair care tip instead and opt for herbal products by staying away from all the chemical-based ones.
- Drink lots of water and make sure that you take the apt amount of proteins in your diet. Eat lots of fresh vegetables, eggs, fresh fruits and avoid oily and spicy food to make your hair healthy and beautiful from within.
- Deep-condition your hair once a week using hot-oil hair therapy. If you have oily hair, do it at least once a month using a light, non-sticky oil like Dabur Almond Hair Oil.
- Wash your hair at least 2-3 times in a week and stick to a protein conditioner to improve the health of hair. If you want, you can opt for preservative-free herbal conditioners, which do not contain any chemicals.
- Go for spa treatments, such as hot oil massage and aroma therapy and experience a healthy and glossy sheen on your hair. Get at least one treatment in the days preceding the wedding.
- Protect your hair from extreme temperatures. Always keep your hair covered with a scarf before you step out. This will protect your hair and help minimize the damage.
- Do not comb your hair when it is dripping wet. Your hair becomes fragile and delicate when it’s wet leading to breakage. Let it dry properly and use a wide toothed comb to remove the tangles.
- Avoid going for any drastic hair change right before the bog day. This is not the time to sport a bold colour, try your first perm, or suddenly straighten or cut off all your hair. Keep it safe and make sure do to all your changes 3-4 months prior to the wedding day so you have time to learn how to work with your new look.
Follow these hair care tips to show-off your beautiful hair and outshine the crowd on your special day. Complete your beauty regimen with this special article on bridal diet
& bridal beauty tips
and be the perfect bride that you’ve always dreamed to be.
How To Get Silky Hair
Healthy Hair Tips
Tips for Long Hair
How To Remove Dandruff
How to Get Shiny Hair
Tips for Dry and Damaged Hair
How to Stop Hair Fall