There are a few important things to know in order to get the bleaching process right. Read on to know how to use Fem Bleach (a natural bleach for face) and understand the dos and don’ts of the process of bleaching face. Bleaching has a healing effect and contributes to the natural glow of the face.
- First, make sure you tie your hair in a ponytail or a bun so during the process of bleaching face, the natural bleach for face does not come in the way.
- Wash your face and remove any makeup or dirt with a cleansing foam.
- Take a teaspoon of the Fem Bleach Cream and mix it with ¼ of the bleach powder.
- Mix the Fem Bleach Cream and powder properly for about a minute.
- Do not let the cream sit, apply it immediately to the face and neck area.
- While applying the natural bleach for face, make sure you avoid the eye and eyebrow area
- Keep the bleach on for about 15 minute as excess time might cause damage to your skin. This is a very important if you want to know how to use Fem Bleach.
- If you feel a tingling sensation in your skin, it means the activator powder is doing its work. You might be tempted to scratch your bleaching face at this point but avoid it at all cost, because after a few minutes the itchiness of the bleach subsides.
- Once it’s done, take a warm wash cloth and wipe your face clean.
- Do not wash your face with soap or facial cleanser for at least a day after applying the natural bleach for face.
That’s it! You’re done. Now you’ll notice a visible instant glow on your face. Don’t forget to repeat the process every 21 days to keep the shine on!
Learn how Sonakshi keeps her skin healthy and glowing
FEM Star Parlour Contest
Showcase your best bridal makeover and win a chance to feature as a celebrity beauty expert on TV!.