Skin is body’s defence mechanism. It faces threats of many kinds. It’s in a constant battle with our habits, pollution and weather fluctuations. These factors take a toll on glow and health of our skin. To offset negative influences we use different skin care products. These products are often based on chemicals. In pursuit of beautiful skin, we often ignore how harmful these chemicals can be. Fortunately, there are many natural ways to make your skin healthier and fairer.
Maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Get sufficient amount of sleep.
- Proteins and vitamins such as vitamin A, E, and C are essential for healthy skin and rebuilding of skin tissues. Maintain an adequate amount of these nutrients in your diet. Eating fruits and veggies like cucumber, sweet potato, apple and even egg is highly beneficial for skin
- Smoking adversely affects the health as well as skin of an individual. Smoking stops proper supply of blood to outer layers of skin, resulting in dull and lifeless skin.
- Drink sufficient amount of water to maintain moisture in skin
Protect your skin
- Sun emits UV rays which break down elastin and collagen in skin. This makes the skin go dull and dry very quickly. Hence, it is always advised not to go out in sun unprotected and to cover skin with clothing while being outdoors during day time.
- Dust and other pollutants clog the pores of skin leading to poor ventilation. Protect your skin from them and if exposed for a prolonged time, wash your skin with water to clean.
- An individual has to deal with various chemicals in routine activities. Some examples of such chemicals or irritants are laundry detergent and cleaning agents. Avoid direct contact with such chemicals to reduce chances of damage.
- Most of the chemicals have some adverse effect on skin. Testing too many skin products, cosmetics, lotions and other items, can prove harmful to skin. Hence, choose skin care products wisely and stick to those which suit your skin the best.
- Exfoliating skin too often leads to stripping down of essential oils in skin, making it rough and dry. Try to keep the exfoliating practice to maximum once a week.
How to Bleach
Watch a demo and learn how to safely bleach at home
Read More Tips On:
How To Become Fair
Beauty Tips For Fairness
Face Pack For Fairness & Glowing Skin
How To Get Glowing Skin Naturally